35

Jane and I were up early. I kissed my Nicolas good bye.
-Mama me okay with Sam. Go do job. I will sweetie. You be good for Sam. I will.
I kissed my boy good bye and Sam kissed her wife. I TUCKED MY SON BACK INTO BED AND SAM SAID SHE WOULD SLEEP IN THIS ROOM OR HER BED WITH MY BOY.
The town car from Empire came and got us and we were off to the hangar where Maura's Jet was waiting for us. Jane held me. She knew I was struggling with this.
We got on the plane and had our coffee and breakfast. Jane was already making early calls to photographers who were going to cover San Francisco and Boston because Tommy and Joey had shooting scheduled already and wouldn't be able to cover the announcement nor was I.
-Jane all the work you guys did and none of you that is photographers will be there. Its part of the business. Since we are both awake , my wife and the gals were going to come up with a plan, but I cannot go with it. When we arrive, you will see my first car that I paid cash from while working for Joey and paid in full. I am going to sign the pink title over to you. We know how Its not to have wheels and Maura teased me because I have several and she has here mere Mercedes. I won't take no. Joey made sure I got a lock gas cap and steering and brake lock. While we are on California, I will be having an alarm installed too, since the truck and the Honda won't be parked in the garages. Jane I don't know what to say but thank you. You said all that needs to be said. Sam said she was going to show photos of my mother's home before the renovations. I asked Sam to allow me to do it.
Jane pulled up the photos on her lap top.