29

I wake up hearing the studio alarm going off. Samantha, Joey and myself get our guns and go downstairs. Someone pulled the rod gate down and stole the Studio SUV vehicle. We run to the end of the driveway, someone threw a cocktail in my SUV and before it exploded someone wrote hateful words. We don't want lesbian businesses here. We all irate someone did that. Joey calls 911 so the BFD can put out the fire. BPD arrives to take our statements, photos and finger prints. Whomever did this knew what they were doing the detective and fire chief informs us. Call your insurance. We are going to check on your neighbors and other businesses cameras and video. We do have one witness that revealed the identity of this man. We all recognize him from Pennsylvania. He would occasionally call problems for us and the neighborhood. He was sentenced for 14 years but is out only after serving 7 years.-This punk followed me here. Officers I use to work for government but retired so this is work related. I killed his brother while undercover. My image has been blasted by the media lately so he knew where to find me. This isn't a hate crime against lesbians. He just wants you to think it is. He has a cousin who lives here. Here is the last address I had on his cousin. I want the FBI involved in this because of my past career. We will contact FBI and see what they say. In the meantime, we post officers here. Babe was your equipment for tomorrow's shooting in there? My lights but that was it. I will call our home owners and business insurance to see what they will cover. Jane I will call some old favors in and have them watch you and my sister when you are at the shoot. Who is your shoot with? Snoop Dog and Ice T a benefit for the veteran's housing fund. Well those guys will make sure you are safe but will have others just in case. I wish I hadn't sold the Porsche you could of drove that, since I need my truck and Samantha's SUV is in the shop. Let me put my claim in. It figures just when its paid off too.I will have enterpise come and get me tomorrow to rent a SUV in the mean time. Aye sis Frost and I were in the neighborhood when we heard the call. I am glad you all are safe at least.
Yeah me too.

Aye Barry how you doing? I  Hope your mother is feeling better

Aye Barry how you doing? I Hope your mother is feeling better. Yeah she and her girlfriend were grateful you brought them lunch and dinner becuase they can't go anywhere for awhile with the bug they have. They say I put too much spice in my food and yours was just right. Barry have Frankie give you our MA's recipe. Its really easy. I better go inside and make these calls.Jane we still on for Saturday for moving you right? Yes. I am leaving many pieces here for Joey. The wifey wanted basically new furniture.
Jane called the agent and I gave them the incident case number. Mrs. Rizzoli Hough we will cover a rental for SUV for 14 days. I will send my assistant to go estimate the damage if we will fix it or give you cash towards another vehicle. Your home owner's will cover the gate and camera replacement. Thanks. We will get back with you after he sees your vehicle. This is your second a SUV damaged. Yes and that wasn't my fault either. Try to get some sleep.
thank you.
-Babe we have company. At this hour? Yes, I will be there shortly. Are you okay Caitlyn?

It's three in the morning

It's three in the morning. Yeah, just hurt. Caitlyn this couldn't wait until later? No It's disturbing me and having difficulty sleeping. Does Gigi or Julie know you are here? I left a note. Jane it hurt me you too not acknowledging me and its stressing me out and its not healthy for the twins. Caitlyn I apologize if I hurt your feelings me too.Come here silly girl. We will call Gigi to let her know you are here.
Jane leaves to get her cell..
-Gigi I will text Julie to let her know you are here safe and staying in the guest room. We both are tired to drive you home or follow you.
-Babe Gigi said okay but she isn't happy I woke her up and you are here.
Sam text Julie. 'Are you serious? I got up and couldn't find her. I wasn't sure if she was in Gigi's room. Thanks for texting me. I am glad it was a misunderstanding on her part. I know she still struggles with her feelings for you three and its getting worse lately with her hormones. I don't understand because it wasn't us. I can only guess she is transferring her feelings because of our situation. I agree. I would get it more if it was Gigi feeling this way. I will get her keys to make sure she drive any where else.
I enter the guest room. Caitlyn why are you feeling this way. I could understand if it was Gigi. I don't get it .Me either my hormones are driving me nuts. Come here.
I held Caitlyn and she fell asleep immediately and I nodded off.