40

I went back and secured my car with the alarm on too. Nick was dead weight. I got the door opened and Jane seen me with Nick knocked out.
Cheryl I will get him ready for bed. Samantha is in her office and wants to talk to you.
I kiss Nick's head and go to Sam's office.
-Aye Sam Jane said you wanted to talk to me about something. Yes, I received these at the studio today for you.
I watch Cheryl unclasp the padded envelope that was addressed to me.
- OH MY HOW SAM. I NEVER THOUGHT I SEE A PHOTO OF US TOGETHER. THIS WAS THE LAST PHOTO WE TOOK TOGETHER BEFORE HE WENT BACK AND THAN I FOUND OUT I WAS PREGNANT. HE'S GOING TO LOVE THIS. THERE IS NO RETURN ADDRESS ONLY FROM A FELLOW VETERAN. ENCLOSED ARE A FEW PHOTOS OF OUR SON TOO WHEN HE WAS INTO BATMAN and me.

  ENCLOSED ARE A FEW PHOTOS OF OUR SON TOO WHEN HE WAS INTO BATMAN and me

enclosed was a note

enclosed was a note.
'Dear Sgt. Madison,
I have been saving these for you. Your husband had bought his unborn child this teddy bear and had this photo on his bunk bed. I removed them before his items were shipped. I wanted to make sure you received them. The military had no information on you and the private investigator could only tell me Massachusetts. I read the recent news and saw you were working at JR Studio. Please tell your child that Nicolas was a very honorable and loyal man to the Navy and to his fellow team. I won't include my name because I am still active and not suppose to have contact. I know you understand what I mean.'
I handed it to Sam. SEE some good is coming out on that leaked info after all. In regards to that. The gentleman was rehired and is head of the sales department in San Francisco Mrs. Williams asked Jane and I to relay the info to you.
Cheryl started crying. I held Sam and cried.
-Sam whomever had this was keeping tabs on him too which is creepy. No sorry about that. These photos showed up in our mail box but no label on them. I opened them and placed it in the bubble envelope. Whew thanks. I wonder who is finding these for me. The person is staying anonymous. If I get anymore. I will give them to you. Have you decided what to do for his bedroom? Yes. he wants battleships. and a few stuffed animals,Boston wonder why, and specific photos he has seen here and at Tommy's. He adores uncle Tommy. I think because Tommy still acts like a kid around him and adventurous. He wants the room to be normal as he thinks is normal with Navy because of his father and I. I ordered the items and I know Jane said she found him a babe Ruth card too. A little navy, baseball and sea lion and zebra and now a navy bear. He is so excited that you are taking him to his first MLB game with your brothers..YEAH Maura got us three box seat tickets. I was going to take my wife than we saw how our little guy looked when he heard us talking about it. Whenever the game is on, he seats between Sam and I. I think he wants my attention to be on him and the game and not my wife. Sounds about right. If you noticed when a
Tom is here, he seats between us too. My son is very protective of us even if we have good people in our lives. I better get to bed. Jane has a long day planned for us. Cheryl before you go upstairs. I know you really care for Tom. Just please make sure our little guy doesn't get hurt. Guy or not all of his aunts will protect you and him from anyone hurting either of you. I agree with Jane. You cannot move until you marry. You two are so cute bur thank you. Yes, I have feelings but even though we have been dating for awhile, he knows I am not ready for marriage while NICKi is still small. Nick cares for him alot but for some reason he likes Tommy for me. Do you like my brother in law that way? He's nice and all but no. I try telling him Tommy and I are friends like siblings but than he sees you gals and asked me why not because I guess he saw Maura kissing Jane one day and Deb smacking your ass. You gals are killing me on these mother and sons talks at bedtime. He loves you all but still gets confused and doesn't grasp your gals relationships. Oh Cheryl, I am sorry. We will try to be more careful. No please don't. You all could talk to him so maybe what you all say with what I am telling him will help him grasp it more. His birthday is next week and all he can tell me at night. Is Tommy is coming over for a sleepover with me. I have spoken to Tommy about this. Tommy is going to get him in the morning and take him with him to his shoot tomorrow with all these models. I just hope his conversation doesn't bring more questions. I hug Sam goos night and hug Jane when I am going up stairs with the photos and Jane is coming downstairs.