5

I call the VA counselor and ask him if he could be here early. We won't be home once ten thirty arrives. My sister's girlfriend has a surprise and we all are to be there.
- I will be there at 8.30.

Everyone is waking little by little except for Jane. The cook is making hash browns, sausage, toast scrambled eggs, cranberry juice and coffee.
- Morning mom how did you sleep? OKAY, a little pow nightmare but Jane helped me. We told her to go to bed. We will wake her up for lunch. I see Maura removed the bandage like I knew she would.
We went to the kitchen and ate.
- The counselor will be here soon. Afterwards, Hope wants us all to go for a leisure walk. Mom I don't know what time Gigi will be back. I will text her to let her know if we aren't here, we will be in rhe neighborhood walking.
I just finished texting Gigi. She replied okay and morning beautiful.
- Hope look whatever she said made Caitlyn to blush. Leave her alone Maura. Fine only because Hope asked.

We all do our morning routines of getting on our laptops, replying to emails, calling our staff and vendors. We decided to watch the news. Wrong thing to do. A Fight broke out where Angela is at caused by Angela Rizzoli.
- Great does she not realize she has to do her time and not cause problems? My mother will have time added on her time. By the way, Hope Sunday is Rizzoli lunch/dinner. Do you mind if we have it here? We will do all the cooking and cleaning.
I will be honored. My home hasn't had so much family and love time in a long time.

Maura and I looked at one another feeling guilty on what our mother stated. We knew we have been busy with our own lives but now know our mother has been impacted by our decisions and lives.
-Mom would you like our family to come here for breakfast, lunch or dinner each week? I would love that. I suggest breakfast because I know you girls have busy lives. We can spend an hour together.
-Maura and I got our phones out and decided with our mother a day for each week. Jane and Sam agreed to come as well as long as they were in town and Jane didn't have a early shoot. If she did, Sam would be here. We were happy to see the look on our mother's face. The VA counselor came and JANE reported to him about my dream and than we left them alone.
I got on the phone with my brothers and Joey.
- Did you see the news? Joey when you visit her please tell her not to cause problems. I was on my way to the prison to see her. I called the prison. I am glad I did. They cancelled her visits for the next two weeks. Instead I added money to her books. Well, this Sunday we will be having the lunch here at 12:30 bring your dishes. Sam and I will provide the chicken to grill at Hope's home. She was more than thrilled to have it in her home. Us girls will be having breakfast here each week before work. You could see how a week made her feel better. Love you guys gotta go. We all expressed our feelings and said good bye.
We decided to watch a movie together something we haven't done in a long time. We forgot for a few where we were at until Hope and VA counselor came in and saw us sitting on the couches with the others girlfriend/wife between each others legs. Sam was sitting on the floor between Deb's legs. I was on the floor between Jane's legs and Caitlyn was sitting on the couch and us watching a movie. The VA counselor was caught off guard and was quite understandable. Hope was a little embarrassed when she walked him to the front door.
-Hope we are so sorry
We forgot for a few we were in your home. Don't be. Open relationships occur even in the military but its not spoken. He knows that too. I am just glad you feel comfortable. Well we better get ready for our walk.
Everyone got their walking shoes on and each one us brought our own water this time. We finally made it to the park and see a food truck cooking food that was smelling good, Bbq. We could hear some music playing. Gigi walks over to my daughter.
-Cait may I have this dance.
Gigi asked Gloria Estefan to sing for us. I knew Cait like to dance to Latin music.
-Come join us please. We all joined in. My brother's showed up and joined us. Tommy asked my mother to dance. Tommy has always been am excellent dancer. Frankie was in charge of removing the sheet that was covering the blanket and proposal location. Gloria stayed to sing four songs than said her good byes.
-Good luck Gigi. thank you.
Frankie removed the sheet that must of been a king size because it even covered the loose rose petals. Gigi walks me to the blanket area.

I looked at the items on the blanket

I looked at the items on the blanket. I could see my mother's eyes tearing up, Maura holding Jane's hand and smiling.
-Cait I know I haven't made it easy for you hiding our relationship but not anymore. I am proud of having all to know who you are to me. Caitlyn Martin I would be honored if you be my lifetime partner as my wife. Will you marry me?
Gigi got on her knee and opened the box that held both rings in it but removed the engagement ring and handed the box to my sister.
-baby girl is that a yes or.. Yes Gigi.

Gigi read the inscription

-I had the inscription dated for next year. The network will be paying for us to get married in front of all my viewers. The ring is dated first for next year and the second date is for today.
Cait you are my everything ♡ Gigi
Feb
2021
July 30, 2020 I asked your mother this morning but sorry Hope I was going to ask her anyway. I had been planning this for a few weeks now. I know for Estefan to be here.

Gigi placed the ring on my finger and kissed me passionately. The network new about my marriage plan, but I wanted this day for us and our loved ones.

Here comes Joey running to us.
-Sorry I am late. I wasn't expecting to be here. I agreed to take the photos besides what the network will do for you.
Cait kissed me and we hugged than everyone joined in the hugs. I had other people I hired to bring out blankets, chairs, tables and pillows for everyone else.
-I wasn't sure who would sit on the blankets and who will sit in the chairs and use the tables after the food was placed on the tables.

The guys and women came from the bbq food truck and placed us plates filled with corn on the cob, bbq links,ribs, chicken two styles, macaroni and cheese, porked beans, greens, beer, tea, and water.
-Gigi there is more on the truck. We made plans to cook dinner for the shelter already. My wife and several family members are at the homeless camp site cooking and getting ready for dinner. I understand they are happy to see you. The paparazzi are already there which was unavoidable sorry someone leaked it. They cannot wait for you all to serve them and eat with them green beans with almonds, chili beans with corn bread, hotdogs and ham burgers with sweet tea and water. Gigi we got my sister's bakery to donate cookies.
Thank you. PLEASE tell your sister thank you for the cookies. The net work probably leaked it because I did tell them I was having food donated to the homeless to be cooked and we would be serving. I just didn't tell them about my engagement plans. Hope I have listened to Cait tell me how you and others would go on the limited time you had in Vietnam to serve and cook for the people in the camps. I did this evening in your honor. I didn't let the network have that information. Some of your old platoon and their families will be their too.
My mother started crying and hugged my fiance. I think this made my mother's day more meaningful than our engagement. I took Gigi aside.
-Thank you. I think she needed this. look at her besides the tears she has a glow that I haven't seen since I graduated from medical school. Baby girl it was my pleasure
let's go enjoy the food and the champagne. We can bring the chocolates ans strawberries back with us for this evening.