2

-Gigi shows up with my clothes and lap top. Cait what is going on that you and Maura are staying here? Aye Gigi glad you could come and join us. I know you rather be alone with Caityln but their mother needs our help. Deb leaves and I look at my girlfriend.
Gigi lets go out on the backyard so we can talk privately.

The exploding SUV brought back images for me that I could not sleep

The exploding SUV brought back images for me that I could not sleep. It also brings back images for our mother during war time. I finally called my sister and informed Deb and Maura. I couldn't drive myself for lack of sleep. Maura came and got me. We arrived my mother always has the door locked and her house alarm on. We arrived door unlocked, alarm never turned on, wine bottles all over front room and she was out cold on the kitchen floor with blood coming out of her forehead. Maura gave her 8 stitches. I never told anyone how bad her PTSD can be. I saw she was having difficulty last night, but I was having my issue to seeing the SUV exploding. It kept reminding me when my mother at times when she drank during a bad ptsd episode of the explosions. She would get very graphic in her explanations. I am sorry for not telling you last night. I wasn't ready to tell anyone.
Cait I know now. Let me go get us some all dinner, since I am still learning how to cook and go to my place to pick up clothes for a week.I am not leaving you here at night by yourself. Thanks Gigi
Gigi took our Chinese order and left for her place. Gigi lives in the same neighborhood. It didn't take her long to return with dinner and her luggage.
Aye Maura how you feeling? Worried but other wise okay. We all our taking shifts. Gigi we don't expect you to do this but be here for my sister. This is hitting her hard. Jane and Sam will come by tomorrow while we are at work to assist Caityln. Hope is still in bad shape and is being combative as you can see from the bruises on my arms. If we don't see progress in a few days, we will be having her hospitalized for war veterans at the veteran hospital. One of the counselors already came out today to speak with her. He will come out and he said if he doesn't see progress he recommends we hospitalize her. Caitlyn is having difficulty with this.
I will stay with her as much as my schedule allows me too. This network being new, I cannot take unscheduled time off or I will be default in my contract and not just losing the show but the financial aspects and career too. I can hire additional people to cook or clean if you will allow me. Gigi that will help us not having to worry about keeping her safe, her home clean and cooking duties will be a huge help, thank you.
Maura leaves and Cait returns when I am on the phone with temp service that will send tomorrow morning a cleaning person and cook. Cait tomorrow morning you. Deb nor your sister have to worry about cleaning and cooking. You will just have to order groceries or I can pick some up after work.
I will order the groceries thank you Gigi. Let's go to my old room so I can finally go to sleep after I order the groceries. Cait orders the groceries and took our dinner food in my old bedroom. I just wanted to spend time alone with Gigi in my arms.

  I just wanted to spend time alone with Gigi in my arms