19

Maura wakes me early. Jane if I am going need to go now so I can make the afternoon sessions. I found the tattoo I want. It may take the person two days to do. It depends on the quickness of his or her hands. I also found yours too. let's go.
Jane gets up and the tattoo parlor is busy for a morning. They start on Maura and I was surprised the color in it and the location. This man started at 8 and was done by 1. Maura had half hour before she needed to be back. She bought clothes on the way over and she was changing in my little honda. My tattoo was done quickly on my breast. Maura chose the opposite breast but smaller. I knew her breast would be tender and painful for a while. She purchased a black sports bra to wear underneath her black silk blouse. I rubbed the gel on it before she finished buttoning her blouse and kissed her at the light. We were five minutes away and Caitlyn is saving her a seat that table which Hope is presenting at.
I say good bye to Jane and rush inside. Hope gives me that look when I enter.
- Sid did you tell Hope?Nope and don't plan to either or I will never here the end of it. I am guessing you stayed back for your activities. Yes but one. I will show you the tattoo later on. Fellow doctors please welcome daughters Maura Isles and Caitlyn Martin up here to help me with the next part. As you know, we all have separate specialities volunteering with the veterans. We have several veterans to show you the work.we have done and are still working on some in regards to Caitlyn's patient .Maura discusses a new way of replacing the knee with huge success and less time to recover.
- I worked on private Johnson with a knee replacement anr reconstructive after he returned with a bad knee and unfortunately the hospital didn't do it well to repair. I started from scratch two weeks ago. Please everyone give a welcoming applause to private Johnson and thank him for his service. Pvt Johnson explained he was hit by shrapnel in his knee and could barely walk after two years of the VA hospital surgery.
Dr. Isles barely did this and I am walking with a cane. I can drive my children to school now without pain. I received my honorable discharge. I am finally able to ENJOY my family and vice versa.
- Pvt Johnson, thank you. I am glad the new knee is doing well but still don't over do it.
pvt Johnson wife came up with their two boys and handed me some flowers.
Dr. Isles flew all up here with a few family members and had her jet to return to get several other vets with bigger families. She,Smanstha Samantha Rizzoli Hough are paying us to be here as a job. I use to be a baker and now I am again thanks to Samantha. I wish she was here but I know Dr..Isles will give her these flowers. Thank you we are off to the wharf and eat at bumba gumps.

- Your very welcome and I will give Samantha her flowers to her wife Jane who graciously been leading other photographers to take veterans and other homeless people photos for them.
The medical staff applaud.
-My other daughter, Dr. Caitlyn Martin is still working on this nurse who was burned on 40 percent of her body. Sgt. Lechtin. please give her hand of her an applause and thank you for your service. Dr. Martin thank you for your service too. Hope smiles and nods her head and mouths thank you.
Sgt lechtin shows us the progress.
I figured a months more of surgeries with healing time in between. There maybe a little scarring but you will not know how severe she was. Thank you sgt..lechtin for your service and being brave here today for everyone to see. I will be up in your room little to clean up some areas and cover even though you are qualified nurse so you can enjoy the wharf too. Sgt. Lecthin and private JOHNSON SALUTE.OUR MOTHER WHO WAS A CORPORAL IN THE ARMY. She salutes back reluctantly as we know but others don't know.
Caitlyn leaves with with the Sgt. to clean her areas and bandage her up.
Caitlyn comes to our room.
-Sis I want to see this tattoo.

Maura that is gorgeous but why there and the symbolism behind it

Maura that is gorgeous but why there and the symbolism behind it. After you left, I was craving for sex and told Jane I was going to fuck Deb and she said no. instead Sam and her with me could. Deb and Sam went for a walk. I guess well forget guessing. I was loud and Deb came in and got mad at us and left with Deb. She said Jane was on her own the rest of the week.
I show her a picture of what Jane was getting. I am guessing these are not to be seen except by your lovers. yes, basically. You both are nuts. I hope sleeping topless won't bother you. No, its not like I haven't seen enough breasts at work and in my personal life. True very true. If you need help with gel or bandages , I will help.

What are you going to do about Deb? Have you changed your mind?
Deb will sleep in the downstairs bedroom. We will be professional
at work. I will eventually get back with her but not now. I am going to make her suffer. We all will help you move your stuff to Gigi preferable Gigi needs to stay out of my way.She I will hit. I understand. I found blood on my engagement ring so I know when I punched Deb I cause her abs to be cut. Probably, Sam probably took care of it. Anyway, Jane will drive Deb's truck with the trailer. I normally would ask the Rizzoli guys but don't want them finding out about Deb. We sure are suckers for the women we love. I am not up to seeing Hope. I am going to order room service, take a shower than go to bed.
I get it believe I do. I am going to tell mom I instead of us.
Our mother knows something is up sis, but she will wait until we tell her.
We ordered our food and watch a little tv before we fall asleep.

I miss my wife. I was wrong doing what I did. I.was angry and jealous she was going to fuck Deb last night. I have called and text and got nothing. I even text DEB and Deb read my texts but didn't respond.
' I was wrong Samantha
.I am sorry..I was jealous that Maura was going to give in and fuck Deb's brains out. please come back babe. love Mrs. Rizzoli Hough.' ' I get it but won't be around. I am returning with Deb. I have emergency business to do with Empire. An electrical fire occurred in the bakery. I love you too .BTW I got a queen bee tattoo. I conquered Deb last night.' 'okay not happy About it but have no room to talk. I will see you next week.'