12

Deb starts placing the beads down her throat.
She pulls them out after she has them wet. She lays next to me inserted them in my vagina and rubbing with them on me.I get a tingling sensation but no orgasm.
- Gigi this is just for fun only to get you wet. Vagina or anus? Anus
Deb removes the butt plug and has me suck it clean.
- All four to start with
I insert my cock in her a little at a time for her anus to adjust ..I already know 10.5 is too long but I would go
as far as I could..I got 8 inches about and start pumping ..My hands gripped her waist pulling her back towards me..I got my rhythm going.
- Deb you bitch you are half way there shit.
Gigi was panting and moaning and screaming .
-Deb you bitch fuck oh shit Deb don't you fucking stop.
Deb oh oh FUCK debb I was already at 6 laughing my ass off.I pushed Gigi til she was laying flat I got to 8 orgasms.
- Gigi I am far from done sweetie. Oh. yes oh.
I was pounding her pussy and had firm grip on her breasts. Pumping in her.
- Oh fuck fuck fuck ohhh
Gigi said this isn't a game to see how many you can make me come. You already at 15. I give uncle, uncle. Gigi I am not done not close but I will pull out though.
Deb removed the strap on and turn me over and got on top. Both of our bodies were sweating . Deb was grinding her pussy on mine and I came again. 16.

-Okay I will stop little grass hopper.Gigi tomorrow I want you to go get your tattoo to remember this night. I could of easily got you to twenty five at the rate you were going. What and wear for the tattoo. Hmmm a little grasshopper on your wrist that a bracelet or your watch can easily cover it up. What about you? GIGI if you would of won, I would of got another tattoo. If you would of conquered me, I would of got a tattoo and would have to explain it to the others but Gigi that will not happen.
You don't ever want someone to really conquer you. You are two sweet to have someone control your entire body like that. I don't understand.
I explained to her what I meant by conquer.
-No thank you. Did the others conquer you? No not yet but close. I have to go in tomorrow to do some paperwork. We can get your tattoo when I return. Do you really need to go in? Do you know how to surf? Not good at but can paddle my ass off. I prefer to scuba dive in the ocean. Please come with me early like 7. I haven't been able to because of the talk show. I have the next two days off because there was a fire on the set and they are making a new set. I just didn't get to tell Cait because she was in a rush to leave. It was not only germs you were getting rid of..I was wondering why I was smelling smoke. Are you okay? Yeah a curling iron caused the fire out of all things. I am glad it didn't catch on fire until after they finished my hair. They are showing repeats with an explanation from me. Okay, I will go with you. I guess before we go do your tattoo, I will need to get the paperwork to do at your house while the food is in the oven. Make sure you let me know what you want to learn so I can write you a list to go buy or have it delivered. Let's get some sleep, since you want to be there by 7.