13

Cait calls me early and wakes me up. Deb handed me my cell.
-GIGI why didn't you tell me your set caught on fire? Are you okay? Well yes, but you never gave me the opportunity to say much as usual lately. Gigi I am sorry for not being more attentive. I running late so thanks for waking me up. I am going surfing.
Gigi hangs up the cell on me. Shit I messed up and there is nothing I can do for her here. I call Deb. My cell rings.
-Deb morning. Please do me a favor. I messed up with Gigi again. Please take her shopping and get her some earrings or a necklace. Caitlyn those are poor choices to get her. Write her something instead that is meaningful. She put alot of effort in your proposal. Okay, I guess you are right. thanks. No problem. I hope you are feeling better. YEAH every thing you brought Gigi sent and what my mom gave me on the plane I feel revived. Please stay at the house or have her stay at your guys place. I worry about her. You do know she isn't a little kid and guessing survived before you came into her life. Okay, I get it. Talk to you later. bye Deb.
- I guess that was about me. Yes, but let's get up to go surfing. No sense taking a shower. I don't have a board but do have the wet suit jacket. We will go to my place to get you a board. Also don't laugh, I want to learn how to make kung pao chicken , fried rice and egg rolls. We can do that. While you are driving, I will write the list.
We got up and I went and got some towels, and my wet suit jacket. I packed a bag, vitamins, medications and my lap top. I brought my gun in a locked safe and secured it to the seat in Gigi's Porsche . Deb I didn't know you were a gun owner. Yes, its not something I advertise. We all have them not sure about Caityln though.
We leave and Ieave my stuff at Gigi stuff along with my gun. We arrive at the beach and Gigi is like a little kid on thw waves. After the third fall, I just paddled away and waited until Gigi was finished. paparazzi was out as a usual.
-Deb follow me.
I had her paddle to the swim hole in the cave. I secured our boards and
we dove and swam to the cave swim hole. I.was shocked to see how strong a swimmer Deb was. She passed me and arrived to the top of the swim hole inside before me. Gigi grabbed my bikini bottoms and removed them.
-Gigi here? Yes, you are my caffeine and breakfast. Your right we didn't have anything which isn't like me at all. Your beauty preoccupied my mind. Now, you up for this here and now. I won't stop this time until I am done if we do this here. I can agree to that. We made love for two hours and than Deb told us we better get going before more swimmers come.
-Gigi sorry about your mark on your neck. I will survive they don't last long on me and we they won't be home for awhile. Sorry about your scratches on your back. When we get to the surface, we get some antiseptic on them and go back my place to shower and eat lunch. I will drop you off of work so you don't have to bring work home while I am getting the tattoo. Gigi text me when you are on your way. Will do. I go inside and start working. My mind wanders of driving a bmw convertible. I text Maur. 'MAUR CONVERTIBLE OR TWO DOOR..MAROON OR GREEN' ' Babe you okay?Yeah, I have always have purchased sensible vehicles. I want to get one not sensible. I will send you the two I am thinking about.

I like this but don't want a four door

I like this but don't want a four door. This is the other one.

 This is the other one