45

All of a sudden I receive a SOS text from Deb. 'Caitlyn is here crying. She left Gigi for good. Julie is here trying to calm her down. They moved all of their belongings out Gigi's home. Gigi doesn't want to be a parent unless her name is on the birth certificate. I need you and Jane here now.' 'Okay will be there shortly. '
-Cheryl Jane and I need to go to Deb's. CAITLYN PLAN BLEW UP IN HER FACE. JULIE AND CAITLYN ARE AT MAURA'S RIGHT NOW. DINNER IS IN THE OVEN. I DON'T KNOW IF WE WILL BE BACK TONIGHT. Okay, I hope she feels better. Babe wake up we need to go to Maura's now. I will drive and explain. Bye Cheryl let him know I had fun. I will. SAMANTHA WHAT HAPPENED. DEB TEXT SOS. GIGI DOESN'T WANT TO BE PART OF THE FARCE ANYMORE BECAUSE Caitlyn won't add her name to the birth certificate. Julie and Caitlyn are at Maura's place. Deb said Julie is trying to calm her down.
We knew this would eventually would blow up and was why Julie was looking for places without their knowledge. I mean they called Deb to see if Julie was working out of the clinic. Well we are still having the baby shower at our place in two weeks. The baby invitations but with Caitlyn and Gigi's name as the parents. Oh well, I just never understood why Julie agreed with this farce.
We pull up into Maura's drive way and Deb meets us outside.
-It seems their disputes have been going on for awhile and this was the reason Julie was looking for a home to buy sooner than she expected. Julie said she gets the keys on Monday. Maura is figuring out the sleeping arrangements now and gave her some juice and water. I am going to give her a massage to help her to relax. Sam I need you in there. I don't want this to go wrong. With her being hormonal and all. Got it. I will go with you. Babe you go with Julie and Maura.

DEB SHE IS IN THE GRAY ROOM WAITING FOR YOU TWO

DEB SHE IS IN THE GRAY ROOM WAITING FOR YOU TWO. THANKS FOR SHOWING UP. NO PROBLEM, WE ARE FAMILY GOOD AND BAD.
Julie what else do you need from us? I get the keys on Monday. Its a new home. I put both of our names on the deed. I have been waiting patiently for this to occur. I Gigi would eventually crack knowing I was the other bio mother and neither of our names on the birth certificate. Now, my name can be written on the birth certificate. Cait was mad at me when I told her I was being patient, moving to Boston, giving up my lucrative practice in California and moving in Gigi's home and the two of us still sharing bedrooms. I didn't care for it. When I started seeing Cait I knew she was involved with Gigi. The only difference was me living in the same home. I now can have my twins and gal with me and only me.
Wow, I guess patience did pay off for you. Yeah, her mother had an idea what I was doing and asked me when we played golf, but me never confirming it she wasn't sure.
What we need is to get the twins rooms done. CAIT AND I have bedroom furniture because of our own places. I have the family room, washer, dryer. and major appliances, dining and kitchen and even work out equipment. I have ot in my storage. We already chose the room colors and the painters will be painting on Tuesday. I will hire movers to move but still need to unpack and place everything. Maura said we could stay here in the mean time. Yes, I did. Julie I don't like how you played my sister but that is between you two. If you hurt her, you will see what us women will do to protect her. I know I have already witnessed some of it already but not aimed at me. The day of the baby shower I will announce us as the parents. We know we will get some looks there and at work. The good thing is I will be the only one dealing with it. Her doctor finally took her off of work.
I was placing oil on my hands while Sam was talking to Caitlyn to calm down.
-Sam this was Julie's plan all along . She was just being patient. She knew requesting me not writing the other parent on the birth certificate would eventually get to Gigi. She told me on the way here. I wasn't pleased. This feels good Deb. Caitlyn you cannot blame her. She played it smart if you think about it. When you got together your first night, she already knew you were with Gigi. She gave up her practice which was probably lucrative and moved here. She saved mega money moving in with you, having her office out of the clinic. She didn't have to pay for everything Deb has to do. Caitlyn it was genius. The way you state yeah your right. I did know I was asking alot from her and being selfish. I finished how do you feel now? Relaxed. Please have Juls to come in here with a tylenol and some water. Okay, will do. Deb and I gave her a hug good night.
Julie she would like a tylenol and some water when you go in there. She is alot calmer and nice plan by the way. Thank you Deb and Sam. Being patient wasn't easy but it was worth it.
Julie went upstairs with the requested stuff.
We all went in the back yard to talk and have a glass of wine.
We knew we were staying the night once we took a glass of wine. I called Cheryl.
-We won't be back tonight so please turn on the alarm. If you need a gun, your move in date is the code for the gun safe on my side of the bed. I figured to put that in there, just in case we weren't home. Please take the safe with you. Okay, thank you. Hopefully, I won't need it. How's she doing? Calmer. Julie is a smart woman and just was patient. talk to you tomorrow. good night. Night Jane.
-Maur.Julie played it well. Caitlyn is calmer after Sam spoke with her and the massage. We stayed up for another hour and went to sleep in separate rooms.