31

We woke up early.
-Jane we will be gone most of the day. Cheryl got those photos done in an hour. She was quick and efficient. I will be taking them all shopping this morning than lunch. I will be back after we drop off Tom and I speak with the baker and my expectations. No problem babe. You did catch me off guard when you told me you have Tom staying there and laundry service doing his laundry. could only imagine what your laundry staff said. I am just glad we have two more veterans with roofs over their heads even if its us footing the bill which I don't have one problem. Cheryl recognized Joey too. My three brothers will be here packing the rest up and than we are going to go looking at these two trucks.

I am still haven't made my mind up but will when you see it when you get home babe

I am still haven't made my mind up but will when you see it when you get home babe. Babe I think we might want to get some toddler bedding only if Cheryl will let him stay in a room by himself or maybe later she will be more comfortable. I guess I will find out when you come home with your shopping spree. Is the town car coming along? I know what your shopping sprees can be like. I am so happy to stay home and pack.

We get ready for our day and make us all breakfast.
-How did you two sleep? Nick if you get bored from shopping or your feet hurt, have your mom call me or text me. I will come and get you. Okay Jane. We slept well and didn't have to worry about someone coming to take something or try to hurt us. A relief and its because of you two thanks. Joey I would like you to meet our two roommates Cheryl and her son Nick. Cheryl I have seen you before on the campsitetwking, navy taking photos. Yes, I was. Good to see you made it home. YOU too.
You two can reminisce later on. We going shopping. Oh no, good luck my sister doesn't know when to stop.
I am not that bad. Samantha you were only going to pick me up some socks and boxers. It took me forever to empty your SUV. Whatever.
I kiss my wife good bye and flip Joey off when Nick turned his head.
Cheryl and Jane saw that and laughed.
Cheryl Joey is sorta correct but will never admit it to him with wife well that is another thing. The driver will meet us there and bringing Tom.
We will need two vehicles and probably have items delivered to the house for you and Nick. Jane asked me to get little kid bedding if you are ready him to sleep in his own room. If not, we can wait until you two feel comfortable and safe. We are concealed carriers but always lock them up if they are not on us just to let you know. Jane was surprised the pawn shop didn't try to sell your camera. I know my cameras but yours I wasn't familiar with. It looked vintage. It is and still works. It was my father's and I try not to use it as much.
We arrive at the children's clothing store first. A man is walking up to us and I have my hand on my iwb.
-Sam put your hand down it is I Tom Smith.