53

I text Maura its done after the guys had cussing match. We also left some food here and took the rest to the homeless camp. Please tell Julie and Caitlyn congrats from the homeless camp too on their wedding and the twins.  We all are staying the night. We are beat. We hope to be gone by the time they come home but not sure.  The guys were playing quarters.  Sam took all their keys before they started. Sam and I sending our love to auntie Maura and auntie Deb. thanks back at you aunties.  Oh oh your mom just showed up and not looking too happy. The house smells like a brewery thanks to the guys.  Jane Clementine Rizzoli Hough what the heck. Hope Sam and I are sober. We are tired.  We finished painting and doing the Daniel's bedroom.  Maura wants to talk to you. When you are done knock on the door so I  can get my phone back.
-Hope calm down.  They left here, went shoppingasddmeble, painted, assembled furniture, left some food for them and took the rest to the homeless camp. So they got drunk and the house smells like a brewery. Jane turned the house fan on. The stench will be gone soon enough.  Maura can I get a word in? Yes, I know I was hard on her and will go apologize. I  was planning on packing the food, taking it to the women's shelter. Okay, HOPE I deserve the tongue trashing. Good morning and night.  good bye Hope.
I go upstairs and knock on the door.Jane answers the door.
-I am sorry for getting mad at you. It was wrong of me especially after what Maura  said you did for the gals. Here is your cell. Thank you. I will lock the house and set the alarm.  thank you Hope.
I call Cheryl.
-Cheryl we not coming home. We are beat.  Tell Tom not to get caught.  How did you know? Because we saw him sneaking out the other morning.  Oops okay.  Get my safe. I will thank you. Don't do anything I wouldn't do. Jane that means I can do anything. bye Jane.  Bye. He's staying again yes  and your last  several words I am going to guess she got you babe because your red. Whatever,  good night.  I laugh at Jane and kiss her goodnight.

Deb you can go if you  want. I.will call an uber or drive Julie's SUV home.  No, I am staying with you. I miss one too many nights this week. Okay Babe.  Deb fell asleep on my lap in the maternity waiting area.
Julie woke me up.
-Auntie Maura Cait wants to talk to you.  okay, Jane said the homeless camp said congrats on the twins, your marriage and thank you for the food. I am glad they took the food there. I was looking forward to eating more. YOU STILL CAN.  THEY SAVED SOME FOR YOU TOO AS LONG AS THE GUYS DON'T EAT IT FROM THEIR HANGOVER.  OH, OKAY.
I  go in the room.  Maura meet your nephews Daniel and Charles. .Do you want to see Daniel's bedroom you two?Of course, we do.

Do you want to see Daniel's bedroom you two?Of course, we do

Juls I love it. This one has a chair for me too. None of us thought of it until Mom said something to us. I can onlu imagine Tommy did the stripes.  I don't see the others having a steady hand to tape it straight.  I don't know but it came out nice sis. I am going to.Deb up and get going. This furniture is not comfortable. We need to get them more comfortable sofas in the maternity lobby for sure and maybe other waiting areas too. Maura good idea. I will ask to speak to the director to see how many. They can than donate the couches to homeless shelters after they sanitize them. 
A nurse came in.
Nurse Bridgette please give my contact information to your director so I can find out how many lobbies you have on patient floors. I shall do that Mrs.Martin Bowen.  I  came to take your wife's vitals and her doctor will be in shortly.
thank you. Babe you should be able to go home soon. I am glad you had me put both car seats in the other day. Me too Juls. Raise your dress up and lay with me. PLEASE PUT MY RINGS BACK ON. I  THINK I CAN DO Dr. Martin Bowen.  Juls I will use your name on everything except for my Dr. license.  I worked hard.  No problem. I understand.  I was surprised you didn't correct the nurse telling her you were a doctor.  I am not worried as long as I know you are mine.  Not property wise but mine.  Juls I understood what you meant.
Juls take her heels and adds the other coin in her purse.
Jane will kill us if we lose these women 1800 coins. I  know. I am glad you remembered when I was changing into my gown.
Juls climbed into bed with me and fell asleep. The doctor said he was signing the discharge paperwork and will br released at eleven. I think Dr. Bowen is more tired than you Maura. She stayed up and finally nodded off.