24

Deb and I went to the studio to pack Jane and my luggage, get our passports and clothes for tomorrow's celebration of life for tomorrow. We hear the buzzer and Deb sees its Caitlyn and Gigi. Deb buzzes them in.
- We were just packing for Italy. Would you like some wine, beer or water? Beer for me and water for me. I wanted Gigi and I to talk to you two. I am aware what Gigi has been doing with you both. I am not hear to judge. I haven't been loyal either. Sam
you don't have to worry. I won't tell no one. I am aware you know of my affair. I didn't think I could get pregnant because what the doctor said. Well they are wrong. I am two months pregnant with twins. I am keeping them but we are going to tell everyone I was inseminated.The doctor who got me pregnant will still be in the babies lives but they won't know her as their mother just as my business acquaintance and our roommate. The only reason you two are knowing the truth is because Gigi told you Sam and I guessed correctly she told you Deb. I will keep your secret and you keep mine. Sam you can continue to have an affair if you want because I will be doing the same with the doctor. Actually, Deb she is already here Boston. She is a cardiologist. I am hoping Deb you will allow her to work out of the clinic. She has no clue I am asking you this. Here is her contact information if you are interested. Caitlyn thank you for not saying anything but I won't be having sex with Gigi anymore. When are you planning to tell Maur and everyone else? Not sure. I want to make sure I pass the three month mark before I say anything. Caitlyn you never know your doctor lady maybe interested in a threesome and well you know. Yes. I know. We will leave you two to finish packing.
They left.
-Babe what do think? I know more specific equipment will be needed but. cardiologist , plastic surgeon and orthopedic good business. True but can we put that on hold for now and take a bath and go from there.. Of course.
Deb picks me up bridal style and carries me to my bathroom. Sam runs the bath with lavender while I disrobe and assist Sam to undress. I get in first and Sam gets in front of me. I start to massage Sam and feel she is knotted.
-Babe I won't be having sex as you wanted but will give you a nice massage to loosen your muscles. I am surprised you didn't have spasms. Oh Deb that feels good but hurts too.
I worked on her neck back and arms for an hour. Babe let's get out and get dressed and head back to my place. We can have sex later on. I know you wanted it now, but you will survive. I kiss Sam and help her out. We get the bags and other items and head to my place. We arrive and bring in the luggage and garment bags.
-Maur I may have a cardiologist that could be added to the clinic.I want to contact her, Dr. Julie Bowen. You do know she and my sister are involved or were not sure if they are still. Go for it. I will call her now than.
Deb left to make the call.
-Deb Frankie says dinner will be ready in 15 minutes. Okay will be there after I am through.
-Yes, Deb I am interested. I want to convey my condolecences first before we go further. Thank you. What would you need for equipment wise? I have everything I would just need space and a CT machine. Dr. Bowen that is too expensive and our clinic doesn't have room for that. I WON'T RETURN UNTIL NEXT WEEK. HAVE CAITLYN TO TAKE YOU BY THE CLINIC UPSTAIRS. I CAN GET YOU AN OFFICE SPACE, STORAGE FOR YOUR PATIENT RECORDS AND THREE ROOMS.
We went over equipment she has. I will modify one modify one room and you will be charge for utilities and office space. You will be required to have your own staff and insurance if someone gets hurt on the property, since you have your own equipment, it will be leas. I encourage you to get insurance for them. If you like it after Caitlyn shows, you let me know and I will have the modifications to be done immediately. One room will need permits so that is the only one will take time. Painting can be done to your tasting of your exam rooms. I get the paint from HOME DEPOT so go there and choose your colors and email me the info. I will see you when I return to go over the signed lease. good bye.
Frankie made massive chicken and steak burritos with chips and salsa with beer for dinner. We all ate and are ansy about tomorrow. I checked on Joey before heading upstairs for the night.
-Sis I am okay, go get your sleep or whatever you going to do.I hug my brother and go upstairs..Maur calls me.
-We are in here.
I laugh when I see Jane and Deb already going at it. I lock the door and undress.
- Deb said you were knotted up. Lay down I will give you a total body massage.
I lay down and Maura pours oil on my body and massage every part of my body.
- Sam come here no.sex from me tonight menses, but we can cuddle. To be honest, you shouldn't be having sex with your body the way it is. I know I just need release. Maura fingers me and I got my release that way. I didn't join my wife and Deb. I know Jane was needing this so I just watched a little and kissed my wife good night and fell asleep in Maura's arms.