Chapter 31

Lust hung before my eyes as the frail moment of calmth broke and I found myself standing in a dark bedroom, bared to my underwear. Ropes penetrated into my wrist, causing a friction whenever I moved my hands. Xalorad tied the last knot, firmly binding my hands with each other. I smiled to myself as numerous thoughts went across my head, some frightening and some lovely.

I licked my lips when his hand seized the back of my throat. His body pressed against mine and his free hand slithered across my breasts and my nipples that turned taut in the cold. I wriggled as he tilted my head, stretching my neck and forcing me to look at him.

His head lowered to my ears and he asked in a whisper, "Would you rather have me call you a slut or a princess?"

I smiled softly and moved my tied, eager hands across his abdomen, reaching lower to his pants and brushing my fingers across his firm member. He released a deep chuckle before shaking his head.

"I guess slut would be more appropriate."

He moved back and came in front of me, his hold still stern over my throat. My lips parted in an invitation to a kiss and he took it without hesitation, claiming my mouth with an aggressive kiss. He bit my lower lip and tightened his hand. I took a ragged breath between the kisses, holding myself together whilst everything inside me melted.

When his lips parted away from mine, he roughly ran his thumb across my lower lip, bruising it further before lightly striking the side of my cheek. I winced and my heart raced further inside my chest.

"Let's see how much would it take to break a slut like you." He said, his voice low and threatening.

I barely paid attention to anything when his hands were on me and his eyes were prying across my naked body. The sight of his olive hands roaming across my chest made me wetter and wetter. He paused and took one of my stiff nipple's between his fingers and they instantly turned sensitive to his touch as he pinched them. I squealed out of pain when he pulled back a little, causing one of them to throb.

The scent of my eagerness spread across the room, stronger than usual. Another sequal passed my lips when he twisted my nipple, this time harshly. As I moved, he grabbed my throat and slid his hand inside my underwear. The sudden touch forced my back to arch out of delight.

His eyes turned into a darker shade of brown and he tightened his grip on my neck, causing me choke out of breath. "Don't squirm when I touch you."

I felt his finger at the very tip of my clit, teasing down to my entrance. I tried to stay firm on my feet but it was almost impossible. He pushed a finger into my quivering entrance and lapped it in and out till the pleasure compelled my body to move again, disregarding his command. My mouth parted and out of breath, I moaned while he pressed harder on my neck.

I sank down on my knees when he moved his hand out of my underwear and pushed his wet fingers into my mouth, driving me to taste myself. The atmosphere between us changed suddenly when he thrusted his large fingers into my mouth with strength, making me choke on them before pulling them out.

Striking at my cheek again, he grabbed a fistful of my hair and titled my head till our gazes locked. As he undid his pants, I took a moment to grab a breath and lick my lips as they were covered and glistening with my juices. I could taste my self, not the best but it was still sweet.

I didn't have a second for myself before Xalorad bought the base of his cock between my lips. I opened my mouth slowly and stuck my tongue out, too eager to taste him. He pressed the head against my tongue, sliding the bead of pre-cum across my mouth before he gave his cock a couple strokes. It was thicker than before or maybe I was delusional to have it inside all my holes.