Chapter 69

Chapter 69

He didn't argue when I begged for more. He gifted me with another long kiss of desire and then turned me over my stomach. His fingers pulled down the only cloth covering my body. I rose my ass to the air, with patience.

Two fingers parted my swollen lips before he used his hand to explore my pussy. "Isn't someone showing a lot of patience?" He asked in his husky and sarcastic tone.

I shivered, "I just don't want to be punished." Only God knew all the things I had done to make him mad. Once Artemis would appear in front of him, all smiling, he would know and he wouldn't stop until my soul was red for disobeying his every single command.

I just wanted this night to pass by quickly and easily. Tomorrow could be all about punishment.

He trailed a finger across my spine before give me a light tap over my ass. "Why would you think you'd get punished? What is it that have you done? Apart from flying here, of course." He sounded like he had already planned a punishment for me, for coming here without even telling him.

I didn't want to add more salt to the punishment so I stayed silent for as long as I could. It was much better to be quiet than to drag a big fat lie.

He slipped his fingers from my pulsing pussy and grabbed onto my leash to pull me up straight. My bare ass rubbed against the bulge in his pants which seemed to grow bigger with every second. I clicked my tongue in my mouth but restrained myself from saying anything, whether it was a lie or not.

Hanging out with Artemis. It was sure going to bring me to my death bed.

He lowered his head and asked, "What have you done, Marissa?"

I met with his frightening gaze. My heart pounded and my lips parted but I still didn't spill the truth. Instead, I looked into his eyes and lied. "Nothing. I've done nothing." As the tension passed by, I gave him a smile so he couldn't spot the lie.

And he didn't.

"Good girl." The term was relaxing itself.

I didn't feel guilty nor ashamed of lying to him—which I should've. By dusk, Artemis would lingering around the hallways of this house and the first person she would collapse in the brim of daylight would be Xalorad himself. Only then my lie would be caught.

By then, I wouldn't be quivering with need and whatever punishment he'd give me, I'd take it.

I kissed him hungrily and returned his hands to where they belonged and his fingers inside my heated core. His fingers skillfully pumped into my pussy, lathering my wetness and thrusting right back in. While grinding myself against his hand, I reached for him pants and unbuckled them.

It was a punishment itself to be away for him.

His cock sprang out and brushed against my stomach. I tried to keep my vocals low after learning I was in my Dad's house and not a dungeon. The walls were very thin but it was to my better luck that my Dad had left the house a while ago and Hannah was probably sleeping or creating her own night with Artemis.

As I settled myself over Xalorad, I took his wrist and slowly pulled it away from my aching pussy. The leash was around my neck but somehow, I felt as if I was the one in control.

My nipples grew hard quick as he touched them—wrapping his full hand around my breasts and fondling with the tips. I sighed against the pleasure that grew and spread my legs over his torso.

It took me a few seconds before I pushed the head of his cock inside my pussy and clenched around him. A satisfied moan echoed through the walls.

"So eager?" When I turned my attention away from his cock and looked at him, he was smiling.

"You have no idea," I replied, lowering myself down to his length. "Never leave me alone."

He grabbed the ring hanging from the collar and twisted it around his hand before pulling me forward from my neck and giving me brutal thrust. My breath caught in my throat and my toes curled above the sheets.

It was then that I lost control.

I met with his every excruciating thrust and bounced against his cock while the room filled up with our ragged breaths. Every time he pulled out, I felt a hollow inside me but the feeling quickly vanished when he rammed back inside. The leash around my neck gave him control of my actions, he pulled it as he wished and every time he did, my heart jumped a little and my body submitted.

I writhed against his knot once more when at brim of the climax. I ignored the circumstances of taking his knot again as I knew what it mean. His knot stretched my insides and then shattered me into a fulfilling orgasm.

We woke up late in the morning and when we did, I kept the doors locked and Xalorad inside. I didn't allow him to leave, instead, I created up more conversations just so he couldn't go outside and collide with Artemis.

While buttoning up his shirt against the dresser, I leaned over him and said, "So, should I start referring you as my King or my Master?" I battled my lashes a few times.

The past three days, he was with his Father, in hell, sorting out matters. It was a whole lot of chaos but at the end of the day, he was the God of Hell and since I belonged there, I had to bow to him soon enough.

"I think I would prefer if you called me Master..." He placed his hands on my shoulder and pushed me back a little. "And let me leave."

I chased him as soon as he reached for the door. "Why don't we just stay in bed?"

"Why? Don't you want me to meet your Daddy Marco?"

I grumbled hard. The same blood. I reminded myself that Xalorad and Artemis were cousins for the hundredth time. Of course they had something in common.

"Okay, we need to stop with that name!" I exclaimed, throwing my hands in the air. "And you can meet him, eventually. What's the hurry?"

"The hurry is that I came here to take you home and I really can't if you keep me inside this room for another night, Marissa." He replied, making sense.

Xalorad reached out to my Mom first when he returned from hell and she was the one who told him that I was out of the town, visiting my Dad in Shadowfalls but he had no idea who I came along with or who was inside this same house.

He turned, unlocked the door and stepped out so quickly that I didn't even get a second to comprehend. I followed him out and wrapping my arm around his while twisting my head all around the house and looking for Artemis.

She wasn't here.

"What is she doing here?" Xalorad asked, stopping midway the stairs.

Right across the stairs I found Artemis, Hannah and my Dad stepping up, probably to wake me up and drag me out of the room since I had been inside for too long.

"What is he doing here?!" Dad took a large step forward and pointed his hand at Xalorad while anger flared in his eyes.

Xalorad pulled himself away from me and rolled up his sleeves while his eyes followed to where Artemis ran—right out of the house. "Not right now, Marco. I've something else to take care off." He said before speeding behind her.

It recently came to his knowledge that Artemis had been feeding his Father with information that kept him on his bad side this entire time. She made Hades believe his own son was going to his ruin one day and it was the sole reason why he was so strict upon Xalorad.

Read the full book on Patreon; www.patreon.com/miakerr