Chapter 84

Chapter 84

I placed my hand against his broad chest and traced my fingers around his skin. Tension swelled inside me as his demanding tongue dived deep inside my mouth. It was a soft, sweet kiss but rough at the same time. My body quaked against his and I held on his shoulder for support.

He flicked his fingers over the buttons of my shirt, unbuttoning them. As the cloth fell down, his hands spread through my arms and across my chest. My knees went weak.

It had been long.

Maybe a few days. I reminded myself that it wasn't too long. I was simply a touch starved person with a great hunger that only one man could fulfill. He had given me a taste of his medicine—it was addicting and that was all I wanted to take.

The path from the bed to the shower was small. The water was already running as I had planned beforehand to take a shower but I was distracted from all the rings echoing off Xalorad's phone. Finally, it was quiet and seemed like the phone had died out of battery or something.

Steam filled up the air. I quickly pulled my mouth away from his and reached forward to unzip his pants before either of our clothes got wet. He barely kept himself away from me while we unclothed. Fire raced from his body to mine as we were skin to skin.

His mouth caressed my neck, leaving his own marks of love that were different to the one he had left on my neck earlier. That one was from his wolf and these ones were from him. My hands played over his body as he allowed me to. I stifled back a hungry groan as my blood rushed inside me.

As we were undressed, he pushed me inside the gray shower while his arms wrapped around my waist tight, holding control over me. Warm water fell over me, soaking my face and my upper body. My nipples tightened with anticipation.

His hand trailed over my curves and thighs before he bent down and skimmed his kisses along with touches. I pressed my back against the cold walls and breathed hard.

My hands freely went around, curling around his hair and doing as they wished. I wanted to feel the thrill of them being tied up, to be controlled and ravished at once.

I protested against his kisses and whispered, "I need to be restrained."

It was something he was expecting. He placed a last kiss over my thighs before standing back up and snugging closer to me. I backed up to the wall. My heart raced with thrill.

"Please?"

There was a different look in his eyes after hearing to my request. Dark with a hint of fire burning in them. He had known me for long, long enough to know what I liked in bed.

The back of his finger snaked across my cheeks before he chuckled lowly, "Should've gotten a room inside the dungeon instead." With that, he walked out.

I let out the heavy breath I had been holding back. Pleasure was already spinning inside me. My hand lowered to my thighs and as the droplets of water hit to the ground, I touched myself while waiting for him to return with the goods.

He walked back in with the ropes hanging from his hand and his bulging perfection at my sight. I pressed my fingers deep down and felt my sheath growing slippery at his appearance. Even with him back inside, I didn't stop.

He took my hand and then the other one, tearing me away from the pleasure I was giving myself. The ropes bit into my skin as he fastened them above me and on the hook by the shower-head. Delicious submission crawled across my skin once tied up.

Once he was done, his hands closed over my breasts before he rolled and pinched my nipples. As his hardness poked, my legs splayed out for him while I sucked in a quick breath to calm my nerves down.