Chapter 2

Chapter 2

The Alpha chuckled behind me. "There is no such thing as little. It's either it or not."

I was aroused, my nipples were hard, tightening with the cold. His arm curled around my stomach, his hand dipping rough hand dipping inside my underwear and meeting with the softness of my clit. I pulled my bottom lip into my mouth and arched my back, my body shuddering with the sensation.

I wasn't sure what I was more excited about.

Being touched by an Alpha.

Or being touched by an Alpha.

Another of his calloused hand kneaded my dark nipple. I held my breath back and fisted my hands.

"Your cunt is dripping." I heard him as he drew a finger through my wetness before pinching my clit.

I squealed at the lightest pain and my pulses leapt with excitement. I grew more heated as I felt my wetness trickle down between my thighs. He moved his hand out of my underwear and the same hand came over my shoulder.

"On your knees." He gave me a light push and I suddenly gave in, bending my knees and sitting on the cold ground with my aching arms still up.

I heard a shuffle of chains before the Alpha grabbed my wrists and restrained them with leather cuffs. My throat swelled and my heart thumped with anticipation. A black, silk cloth touched my eyes and I closed them as he blindfolded me. A gush of moisture filled my underwear and I shifted out of embarrassment. The newness forced my nipples to turn rougher, and they ached when he tugged on them.

A tough strap of leather caressed my back. At the speculation of a belt, goosebumps rose on my skin again and I gasped.

Fuck.

"Do you know what I'm going to do to you?" The Alpha asked, gripping my hair. I shook my head in response even when I knew the answer to it but it was hard for the words to go through the knot in my throat. "I'm going to punish you and you're going to take it like a good, obedient slut. If you scream, let alone make a single sound, I'll punish you harder and deeper until you're disciplined."

My skin tightened and I pushed my feet underneath me to hold back but he dragged them apart and struck his hand at the delicate flesh around my inner thighs.

"Keep them spread. You're not allowed to cum unless I say so." He released a low growl before his dark, psychic scent drifted away from me.

I straightened my back and gasped as the leather kissed my flesh. The pit of my stomach churned. It burned but when he struck me again, back and forth, bruising my back. I fisted the chains and bit my lips to contain my sounds back. The pain was somewhat pleasurable, but what was greater than that was the silence and the suspense of where he'd strike next. I found myself shifting on the ground, squirming away and whimpering lowly.

The second I collected my legs under my pool of wetness, he swung the leather over my legs and forced then apart. I pursued my lips shut when the strikes got rougher and they began hurting. The leather ran across my breasts and my hard nipples before halting under my neck.

The Alpha wrapped a hand around my jaw and dragged my head towards himself. I felt him behind me, his body close to mine and his gaze burning through me.

My body tingled and a gasp almost slipped out of me. He placed his hand over my mouth, and struck the leather across my breast, whacking my nipple. I jolted but didn't dare to make a sound.

"Such a good girl." Satisfaction edged in his tone and he moved the leather belt away from me. At last. He laughed a little before walking away.