Chapter 6

"Just live like that, distressed and in the dark. That way, you'll be more useful. Well, you won't understand my words but I hope you'll stay like that." He smiled before he left.

What the hell does that mean?

Did the emperor ate something wrong on his way here?

And my 9th birthday ended up into something weird than my birthdays before because I received a present.

I was in the room after that incident, staring at the sparkly box the couple gave me.

I sneaked this box when I came in, because if those maids saw me with this eye catchy box, they would turn wild people and will snatch this from me.

After moments of thinking, I decided to open it and I saw..

"A doll?" It was small and very handy, it's cute. A black bunny with blue crystal eyes. After I took it out, I saw an envelope, it was a letter and a pen.

That pen is weird, I think the weird feeling I felt earlier was from this pen.

I took the letter first and opened it, and I just remembered I wasn't that good at reading right now since Leione helped me speak a lot and their alphabets or words in paper are very weird to understand.

But I still can read a few. The letter said, mom was sorry of what happened and she can't do anything because of the situation and it was just full of compliments that if only she just saw me, like that. And also..

"I am now pregnant of.. u, err your third sibling." Hmm, they're quite really active isn't it? I bet Dion is very quite pleased everyday, geez.

"I.. love you so much.. I am sorry."

After reading that part, a tear fell from my right eye. I hugged the letter and the doll.

"I love you too, mommy. I am fine." I'll be fine, I am going to be fine.

That night, I was crying the whole time and fell asleep while hugging the paper and the doll.

And the next morning, I woke up very early. Omg, I am sleepless.

This is already my everyday routine, I must wake up early before the maids wake up because they always make fun of my belongings, do some pranks and many more to me.

I hid the doll and the messy paper on the box and saw the pen again. I completely forgotten about it.

"This pen is weird." I scan the pen, it just only looked an aristocratic pen, also because of the small blue crystal embedded on it.

"But it's pretty, I'll keep you." I bet this pen is Dion's gift. Well, it was helpful because I saw empty books in this room's cabinet, and some old books to learn from. I can learn more words now.

When a crash from the door was heard, I instantly hid the box under the bed and the pen under my pillow.

"Yo princess in a rag! It's time for breakfast!" Then she slammed the tray on the table, it smell quite good.

"Geez, that food is only for today since this mansion's acting head is in good mood."

Acting head? I thought that was only a temporary manager, that gay before.

"And before I forgot, clean your room. You'll have a visitor." And she grinned, I hate that grin. That only means trouble.

I must not meet this visitor. Why can't they just stop visiting?

I ate the stew and fresh bread. Hmm, the taste! I haven't tasted this kind of food for awhile now!

I should clean my room? But my room is the only cleanest, well for me, in this mansion since I always clean it.

After I ate, I sneak out to the backyard and heard some maids talking.

"I heard it's the second miss of the Froscheldt and the third young master, that's visiting today."

"Ssh, it's eldest miss you idiot. If someone heard you, you'll be punished. Since that ugly child isn't addressed as the eldest of the Froscheldt."

"Right.."

Wait, does the two siblings visited Charlotte before? How would I know, the story ended with, 'they lived happily ever after'. Geez.

I then climbed up to a tree, but after awhile, I got down. I just don't know what to do.

"Let's just rest here."

I slowly sat under a tree, and slowly closed my eyes. I am very tired.

A moment later, I think I fell asleep, and there's this some weird gaze I am feeling right now.

Who would—? I slowly opened my eyes and a pair of green eyes are looking at me.

I blinked, and he blinked. I was about to shout in shock, but I can't since if I did the maids will freak out and they'll do weird things again.

"Awen't ywou shwock?" (Aren't you shock?)

He. Is. Adorable.

He had green eyes and dark blue hair, what a weird combination. But I am telling you, his chubby cheeks, chubby hands, chubby legs. All are chubby.

"Larence, you must not greet her like that." And a girl with a blonde hair and gray eyes came near.

"Bwut hwer hwair ish weird.. and she yooked swo pwoor." (But her hair is weird and she looked so poor)

"You must not judge her like that, she's our older sister—"

"I am not your sister." I said firmly. I must not get involve to their family, even tho having siblings are giving me this weird joy, I mustn't.

"But, mama said you are." The girl said and looked at me sadly.

"If I were your sister, I should've been with you before the both of you were born." I said as I stood up looked at my hand. Geez, another sharp grass wounded me.

"Y-you're bleeding. Let me heal it for you—" she was about to touch me, but I dodged her touch.

I remembered what happened to the flowers, trees, plants that my blood had touched, they all wilted and died.

"Please leave."

"I— we're sorry. I promise we'll be back with lots of gifts and will inform you beforehand. Lets go, Larence."

But Larence just stood there and staring at— wait, he's staring on the ground.

I looked down, where my blood had touched. The grass turned dry and died. So I instinctively hid my hand.

"Please leave."

"D-dwiane, hwer hand." Then they left.

Why the hell's my hand taking long to heal? I stood there, looking at my palm, and on that day. My palm got a scar, and that wound healed like a normal wound that it took days to be healed.

They abandoned me first, why are they pestering me now?