Chapter 33

"How is she?"

Julius put down his hands after examining the health status of Charlotte that's now currently lying on bed.

After being awake from days of sleep and the overwhelming thoughts she had, she came back to sleep again.
Her body and mind's very tired that she just want to go back to that time, where the warm embrace felt like home.

After sleeping for awhile, the inside of the palace of Hellbore is peaceful as always even though they had guests that they don't know who. While the events in Hanlon are full of chaotic things.

The princess of Froscheldt is still missing, and the unusual event of monsters lurking in the northern part of Hanlon, the Hillville Village specifically, is still an unknown issue.

"She's currently sleeping but since her mind was exhausted same with her body, at her age the impact of what she saw should've left a great damage to her. Luckily, she was strong. She had held things by herself up to this point. If it was a normal child, they couldn't even last."

The other details were explained later on, but Charles' thoughts couldn't even go straight, his mind's a mess.

'Would any lady would ever accept my embrace? So how did this child came from my blood? Why can't I remember? Do I have a half sibling? What kind of thing—'

and whenever he looked at the child, there's this feeling, the urge to hug the child, pat her, spoil her and protect her. But he just can't because he's still overwhelmed by the unknown emotions, and something's blocking his mind. Whenever he want to think about something related to that mysterious golden hair his mind would go blank.

He stopped for a moment. 'Golden hair?' he thought.

'That night her hair glowed white, as white as mine.'

Interesting, he thought. He left the room after Julius talked the neverending details.

"Just sent me the details through a report." Charles said and left.
Julius was left with a mouth hanging open.

"Did I just explained for nothing—?"
Julius took a last glance to the sleeping child, he sighed deeply. He thought on how could a helpless child go through those times but whenever he think about that he would remember Charles too.

'I will not doubt if they're really father and child. They both felt almost the same thing.' he shook his head and walked out of the room, he sighed again when he thought about the report he would do His majesty gave him.

When he walked out, he saw Derick in his child form.

Derick looked at him questioningly, for sure would ask Julius about what happened to the child.

Julius thought, 'here we go again.'

She was in deep sleep that she was embraced by darkness and different scenarios flashed by in front of her.

They all seemed to be memories of her. But, memories about what certain moment? what certain thing?

Golden hair, mixed with white then cut it off. Or at least had golden hair, but died with white hair.

Born on the first day of winter, was abandoned on that mansion. The scenarios were  always the same but on her growing phase they had different scenes.

There are times she got to meet the maid that also named Leione. But there are scenes where they didn't meet.

How the same girl live her lives many times differently, but it all ended the same fate.

Died early, it may be at child birth, at the wagon, accidents, at the age of 5 and won't exceed at 10. Most of the lives of 'her' ended at 10, was killed by that person with burning gray eyes.