Chapter 42

He then continued the discussion. The two moons also represents the Gods and roses represents the Spirit Kings.

And so then we focused on Hellbore. He asked why must Hellbore be the ruling empire between Hellbore and Flammia, of course I answered I don't know.

What can I know? I only knew the preface because of the original novel.

Wait. Original Novel?

"Argh!" I touched my head as it ached all of a sudden.

"My lady, are you alright?" There's a hind of panick in his voice but I waved my hand saying it's nothing.

But, it's not just nothing! It freaking hurts! I just came from deathbed so why now? Must I feel pain always?

Wait, but I shouldn't feel pain this much.

'Wow, you're so odd. Why are you always calling me at odd times?'

That voice, from the black rose that day. Who called you? No one did.

'Oh shit. Right, you didn't. Sighs, the barrier's slowly getting thinner as you grew up. Sorry dear, I must sever ties for now. Let me borrow some of your power for awhile. Ciao, see you when you're really ready.'

Then I heard some movements, maybe she stand up.

'Stop bothering me randomly, so to stop that. I'll give your memories every time you sleep in a form of a dream so that you won't need to feel pain and stop summoning me.'

And again, pain.

'We'll be meeting again soon. So, don't worry and keep slayyyyinggg~' She laughed at the end and then her voice was gone.

"And that's how Hellbore became the ruling empire between the two— your highness, are you okay? You're sweating so much. Wait, let me call Leia."

Damn, I only blink once but the lecture was done already but the headache wasn't.

Ah, here we go again. Darkness slowly embraced me but I still heard commotions before I felt my consciousness disappeared.

"NO way, that again?"

"See, you won't believe me if I would only tell you. You should've been there."

"How could I? The professor's lecture was quite long you know. That shiny crystal bald head won't let go of us all."

"Oh dear, that's quite harsh."

"Yeah, so how can I go and sneak at the training grounds. How I wish I was there but no besides I still have homeworks."

"No way, you're doing homeworks now?"

"Hoho, how could I?"

And they laughed it off, the two ladies walked slowly as they started talking about the occurrence that happened on the training grounds.

The Spring Mock Off. It is where talented young ones draw their swords and show-off their sword skills, magic, and talents inside the academy, but was only a preparation for the Rose's Thorns Week. It is an annual event that always happened in the Rose Academy to show the students talents and everyone all over the world are able to attend to. And the highlight of that event is the Rose's Sword. Every knight's dream to have.

Rose's sword is a sword competition where if you win, a golden rose is given and you're also able to give that rose to someone that'll be given a title of the Rose's muse.

It was so popular because of the aristocratic ladies wanting to have that rose and title. And of course to gentlemen, specially when you want to court someone.