Chapter 2

Dion Theodore de Froscheldt. The male lead of the novel 'She's Precious', a novel I've read before I died on my past life. But I think it really is weird for me to have my past memories but oh well, it doesn't matter.

He's the son of the Grand Duke and the young master of the house Froscheldt. He was tall, handsome, charismatic yet cold, but only gentle to a particular someone, which is my mother. On the novel, Dion is one of the perfect candidate to the throne other than the crown prince but then he refused. The house Froscheldt is a great family with great achievements and has a great historical influence in the founding of the Empire they're in, they somehow a little bit equal to the imperial family. He's great with everything, swordsmanship, academics, leadership, his magic is also great as it is.

And the female protagonist, Laura Herriana Delovy, my mother, was a beautiful young lady of a noble family Delovy, she's blessed with the power of healing. Delovy has a lower status than Dion's family, that it was a little bit near to a commoner's life. But still they managed to live their life off, and has a status of a Baron.

Their story started when they met accidentally when Dion wanted to have a free time for being forced to fight for the throne and Laura running away on their house as her family told her to marry a count so they could still live with a status.

Both someone who want to run from their unwanted fate, both hearts wanting to be free for a while, then they met. They fell in love at first sight on that place only the two of them know. As many interactions happened between each other, they've got together. Laura's engagement with a count, an old baldy count actually, has been cancelled according to Dion's orders. They quite live happy, loving each other, contented in the warmth of each other's arms.

But it didn't last long when George Charles appeared, the villain of the novel, Laura's childhood friend, a dark magic user until he met Laura on his childhood days, he's an adopted child of the imperial family, but abandoned after Charles's real family discovered him and the family surname isn't mentioned, and that was the time Laura and Charles didn't catch up together until the present where Laura and Dion were together.

Charles's anger and jealousy leads him to use his dark magic again that was long ago sealed, and only Laura can help him seal his magic again, she's just a healer but she's that powerful, and it's still a mystery.

However, his evil plans didn't succeed, because of the situation Dion wanted to be emperor to fight with Charles, but Laura didn't want it to happen, because she wanted to have a peaceful life and didn't like the sound of riot to happen.

After too many failed attempts, that leads to any harmful events to Laura, Charles was so heartbroken and Dion was enraged by what happened. And the calamity of the both has finally come to an end. Dion and Laura got married and then after their honeymoon, a mistake happened, that's when Charles spent a one night stand with Laura when he was drunk, and it was a mistake.

At first Laura thought she spent that night with her husband but after realizing that it wasn't her husband, she cried and felt that she became a dirty woman but then Dion came and comforted her without asking what happened because that night became a nightmare to her and if mentioned, she got scared and shivered.

And when Dion was informed that Laura was pregnant, he's too happy, Laura hesitated because she doesn't know who's the father but when she saw Dion's reaction, she felt warm.

But then when she gave birth to the child, the child didn't even resemble a spec of being a Froscheldt, the child's face didn't resemble even Laura except her golden hair but Laura doesn't have golden hair, she has light blonde hair the only resemble she had from Laura was her nose and lips. And when Dion came and saw the child, he realized it was not his child, he was very angry, but the culprit was nowhere to be found.

When that child was born, they let it live to an abandoned mansion, to live silently, peacefully and that child died at the age of 10 without any notice to anyone. She didn't know her parents or any relatives when she died and she was totally forgotten ever since she was thrown into that abandoned mansion. Dion and Laura lived happily, and that ended their story. No more, no less.

And I am now that child. And I won't allow that to happen because I had just died alright? I don't want to die again without even living. And yes, my character on that novel wasn't that important, or is it? But something's off, maybe there's a reason for why am I born into this world?

Uh, I am sleepy again. I can't think anymore.

I'm feeling drowsy, when someone came in and leans closer on to where I am.

At first she didn't spoke anything, uh, maybe I should try to act like a baby? So then I fought my drowsiness and stretched my hand to her and made some sounds.

"Such a filthy thing!" And she tsked looking disgusted.

Did I looked weird? I don't know how I looked like since half a day ago I was born in this body, and I can't do anything except thinking that's making me sleepy, and make weird sounds and movements as a baby.

"Leione! Since you're such a filth too, take care of this errr- whatever! I'm going back to the mansion to do some errands."  She's good looking but it seems she's more attentive about her looks despite being a maid? Because she called out another maid with an average look but different aura.

And at first look, I like her, she has this weird comfortableness I am feeling from her.

"But we're designated here to take care of the young miss. And don't say that, she's still the eldest child of the grand duchess." She said as if defending me, and the other maid left leaving some words at the maid called 'Leione', that made Leione to glare at her.

If such a glare can kill, the maid who had left had died already. Scary.

Ah, I'm sleepy again.

Leione looked at me and picked me up, and she slowly caress my cheek and wants me to sleep while she sways softly.

I looked at her with sleepy eyes and she had this touched and teary look and said.

"Such an adorable child to be abandoned in a place like this. Don't worry, I will take care of you. This lowly maid will do her best to be with you and raise you, my lady." And she kissed my forehead and because of that, I closed my eyes and let my sleepiness embrace me.