Prologue

Grammatical errors, typos ahead. Names, date & time, settings etc. mentioned on the story were all fiction, if some of the things mentioned are in real life then they are purely a coincidence and not intendedly done by the author. PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME.

English ain't my first language, so please understand. Read at your own risk.

"You'll be named as Charlotte Lauren Delovy de Froscheldt." Meh, what a very long name.

But that very long name, was my name!?

"She isn't a Froscheldt. Shall we give her to the Delovy then?"

"No! She's still my child!"

I didn't pay attention to their blabber anymore, since I was overwhelmed by the fact that I was reborn as a baby. As. A. Baby!! And I don't understand them. But I heard quite familiar names.

Meh, is this a cliche story that one reincarnated or transmigrated to a novel they had read? And it's happening to me? As far as I remember the child named Charlotte whatever it's very long was abandoned, and I confirmed it when again I opened my eyes the ceiling looked like it isn't cleaned for about a hundred years. Hey! Isn't this very brutal for a newborn baby!?

And I had remembered that this body's going to die at 10, but I think before she'll die at 10, she'll die an infant. Argh, this is crazy!

"Are you here to kill me? Seriously? Right now?" I asked while hanging on the tree.

"I think the information I was told were false." The red haired guy said while contemplating his thoughts.

"HAHAHAHA! D-mn! He really had quite a weird genes!" And the black haired one kept on laughing.

Well, excuse me you two? Can you just help me go down from this tree!?