Chapter 20

Well, excuse me you two? Can you just help me go down from this tree!?

No, it's not time to trust anyone at this moment.

I should hold—

Eh! No! My hand's slipping off.

"Eek—"

No!

Is this how I am going to die? This is so pathetic!

Oh what's this? Did I died swiftly? Not painfully?

I slowly opened my eyes to see a person, carrying me.

I was caught?

I looked up and saw a pair of golden eyes staring down at me. It was a kind of gaze you can't describe, like there's something to it.

He shifted his gaze upwards, to the window.

"Ahh, that brat."

But you're also a kid tho? But much grown up than me, I guess?

Ah, what the hell am I thinking about?

What now? Is this guy gonna kill me too?

"I don't waste my time in just killing someone like you. So cut the thought."

Are you perhaps a mind reader?

"It's just obvious on your face. Lets leave first, before they'll find us."

And he started moving, and I don't know if he's flying or running because I kept my eyes closed for some reason. Or I was just a bit tired..

"My.. box.."

I said before losing my consciousness.

Ah! It's cold. Where am I?

Right it's winter! My birthday, but where is this?

Everywhere is white and cold. Everything is covered in snow.

Ah! My head.. it ached.

Huh? Who's that child?

"Daddy, I'm a good girl. Can't you take me?"

"Who even is your daddy? Stop it you whimp!" And he kicked the little hopeless child.

The child is very small, she had blond curly hair and pair of green eyes.

She seems similar to Laura, but not in some ways.

And later, after being beaten by the bastard. She curled her body and hugged herself, shivering from pain and cold.

When blood came out, her blond hair became white all of a sudden. Her breathing became rigid, I was near beside but can't touch her.

I had the urge to hug her so bad, but I don't even know who is she and still want to do it then tell her that I am here.

She's suffering yet she's still calling 'daddy', 'mommy' and 'little sister' until her last breath.

Alone in the unknown, suffering from emotional and physical pain. The feeling of one you trusted and loved to betray you, are the worst.

Later on, I felt my cheeks got wet. I teared up. And after I wiped my tears, another girl was in front of me.

She had straight blond hair and a pair of green eyes.

This time, she's the happiest girl. Having a little sister to dote on, and a soon to be brother.

They seemed to be in a wealthy family.

But, when her mother got miscarriage. She was unexpectedly got blamed on, she didn't know the reason why she was blamed for that.