Chapter 13

That week became another hell, after that mushroom-like family left for a week the maids came back on harassing me.

Little by little.

And eventually my wounds aren't aching that much so it became a lot better of a situation for me, I guess?

It's been two days ever since they left for awhile. And on that second day, everyone kept on glaring and can't do anything. They always put their frustrations or anger on harassing me anyway.

And it's all thanks to sur Devin that they can't touch me.

Yes, they sent sir Devin here. Why? To protect me he said. I think it was to keep an eye on me or something.

"Why? Can't I just take a time alone?"

It wasn't bad, it was really great since the maids can't touch me but my actions are limited to some extent. I can't climb trees anymore even though I got my light body again, and the places I can only go was the garden and the mansion.

He was like a butler slash a guard, he served me tea and anything then he would guard right on my back.

And when I talk to him he won't answer.

"Listen sir Devin, I won't run away or anything. You can just guard on the gate or outside of this roof, I just want to take my time. Can't I?"

"..."

I think it's a lot better when the maids harass me coz' I can still escape from them.

So that day, I just had snacks and tea in silence thinking about random stuff or counting sheep on my head.

Why do I feel lonely now? I should be happy since the annoying pair is away.

But, if I would think about it. About now, for sure they're having fun. Laughing around, dancing, meeting new people, socializing or whatever.

Well, good for them. I'm fine by myself, or do I?

I sighed and lean on the table. My back doesn't hurt so it's fine.

"M'lady, if I would be forward can I ask a question?"

"You're already asking, but yeah ask away." It's quite boring so fine.

"How would you define the Froscheldt?"

Hmm? What a rare question to ask.

I sat up straight. What do I think of them?

Weird and annoying. If I could just say that, I would. But if you think about it, I would define them as—

"—sparkly. Hmm, maybe I would define them as bright and sparkly but at the same time.." kind of mysterious.

"?"

"Nothing, they're just weird and all. But when they all collide and regroup, their brightness would radiate." I said and lean again on the table.

It won't be bad to take a nap right? I mean even though Devin and the other knight, Skye are both suspicious they won't kill me would they? Well whatever.

That afternoon, I took a nap on that garden while leaning on my arms that are placed on the table and woke up inside my own room.

I didn't had a weird dream, nor I do feel pain but my whole body feels stiff and heavy.

When did I even got back here? Did sir Devin brought me here coz I slept well? Hmm?

Slam!

I turned my head to the side and I saw Leione.