Chapter 79

The girls all needed this.

Working moms with kids always at their heels, begging for a new toy, or chocolate milk.

A pool party. What a great idea that is for the first hot day of the year in Rosewood, Pennsylvania.

"I've got watermelon!" Emily exclaims in a sing-song voice as she enters the pool area.

"I got the chips and dip, and other unnecessary foods!" Spencer adds, a few paces behind the other tall brunette.

"Cool! Now let's get this party started!" Hanna exclaims, making all of the other girls laugh.

[...]

"Emily. Don't." Alison said sternly to her wife, who was currently trying to have sex with her in the pool.

"Awww, but why?!" Emily whined as she leaned her head back from Alison.

"We are in the pool. With our friends and kids, and their kids around."

"So? It's our pool. In our yard." Emily replied in defense.

"I don't care. There-" Alison began, but was cut off as Emily stuck her hands in Alison's bottoms, and started pleasuring her.

"E-Emily..." Alison trailed off.

"What?" The brunette asked, acting innocent.

"I said-"

"I don't care what you said. I don't like following the rules." Emily cut her off.

She started thrusting into the blonde faster, pushing deeper and curling her fingers making sure to hit her G-Spot.

"Ah! Emily!" The blonde moaned.

"What the hell are they doing?" Hanna asked from afar.

"It's their pool. Who would want to know?" Aria asked as she bit into a carrot.

"Okay. Ew." Hanna replied as she pretended to gag.

"Watch this." Spencer said as she chuckled, and grabbed a piece of broccoli.

She stood up and went to the edge of the pool.

She threw the broccoli, and it sailed in the air. It went down, hitting Alison right in the face.

"Bitch!" She blonde yelled, letting a moan out at the end.

"Oh no! Mama hurt!" Brighton yelled, and jumped into the pool with her floaty on.

"No, baby. Mamas f-fine." Alison said with another moan.

"You two are sooo stupid!" Aria sang and threw a ball at Emily's face.

"What the hell?!" The brunette yelled, pulling out from Alison.

"Emily!" Alison yelled.

"Can we just enjoy today?" Caleb asked.

"Yeah!" Hanna whined.

"Okay. Fine by me." Emily smirked as she climbed out of the pool.

She walked over to Aria, the one that hit her with the ball, and picked her up.

"Emily Fields! Don't you dare!" The shorter brunette screamed as she squirmed in Emily's arms, and thrashed around.

Emily ignored the girls pleads and threw her into the pool.

"Fucking bitch!" Aria yelled as she emerged from the water.

Emily just laughed, and jumped into the pool after her.

"Okay! Let's just be nice. Have fun." Caleb says with a laugh, and does a cannon ball into the pool.

I don't know what to write. Help.