Chapter 17

ARIA POV:
I wake up in a bed that isn't mine. Then I remember last night. I smile and stretch out my arms and realize Spencer isn't there. I immediately panic and jump out if the bed. I quickly put on my clothes from yesterday and open the door, when I do, I am right away hit with the smell of bacon and eggs. I go downstairs and see Spencer at the stove with an oversized t-shirt and no pants. When she kids up her arm to grab a plate, the shirt rises up and I can see her pink lace underwear. I sneak up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist and say "Good morning." In my best male voice. She jumps and turns around and just laughs at me. "What was that for?!" She says still laughing. "Why didn't you wake me?"
"I wanted to let you sleep. Besides, you looked too cute to wake up."
"You could've taken a picture." I say sarcastically and smile.
"Oh. I did.!" She says cheerfully. "I also put it as my screen saver!" She says and shows me her phone.
"Hmmm..." I back away, pul out my phone, and take a picture of her cooking breakfast.
"Did you just take a picture of me?!" She exclaims.
"Yep."
"Why?"
"You did it to me."
"Yeah, but you weren't in your inderwear!"
"You're right. I was naked."
"Yeah, but you were covered!" She says laughing.
"Whatever." I say and sit on the island, while eating a banana. I'm vegan. She has no idea how to cook vegan food. I think it's cute and funny at the same time.

2 hours later

SPENCER POV:
Hanna asked all of is to go shopping at the mall with her, since we had nothing better to do, we said sure. "So, Aria. How was your Saturday night?" Hanna asks, trying to sound casual. "It was good. Why?" Aria asks back. "Oh, no reason. I was just wondering." Hanna says and laughs, I shot her a look. "What?!" She says. "What's wrong?" Emily asks. "Nothing!" I say a little too quickly. We are now walking by Victoria's Secret. Ahh, memories. "So, what did you do?" Hanna asks. "Not much." Aria replies. "Besides Spencer, I mean." She says and looks at us two holding hands. Aria starts to blush like like crazy. "WHAT?! How did you know about that?!" Aria asks really loud, which causes people to stare. "Wait, you two DID IT?!" Ali asks. "Before Em and I?!" She adds. "Yeah. What's so bad about that?" I ask. "Nothing. It's just... Shocking!" She says smiling. "Is she any good?" Hanna asks, directing the question to Aria. "I'm not even going to talk about this anymore." Aria says and turns her head. "Does that mean she was bad?" Emily asks. I would expect that from Ali or Hanna. "No. She was great! Are we done now?" Aria says, blushing. "Yeah. We're great!" Hanna says laughing, mocking Aria's statement. "Shut up, Hanna!" Ali, Em, and I say in unison. "Ok, I'm leaving!" Aria says and walks away. "Do you not know when to stop?! Do you know your limits at all?!" I tell at Hanna, but us 4 are all laughing. "Sorry." She mutters, holding in her smiles and laughs.
What am I going to do with this girl?!

~£|£<£<£|£~£~{¥]¥]]¥\~~~>%¥]]+>>€€*}{£}+~>+<
Ok, I'm not sure where I'm headed with this story. I really want it to like be moved along, where they're graduating. Maybe I'll just skip ahead?