Chapter 12

SPENCER POV:

"Alright, were here what-" I got cut off my Noel running over and yelling "Truth or Dare in the basement!"

"I'm in!" Stefan yelled back.

"Me too!" Matt said. This should be good...

ALI POV:

"Ali. Truth or dare?" Noel asked.

"Dare."

"Alright. I dare you to kiss the hottest-" he began, but I cut him off.

"Easy. Emily." I say with a smile.

"You didn't let me finish. It has to be a guy."

My stomach dropped, and my smile turned into a frown. But I had to. Those are the rules. So I got up and kissed Stefan. I wanted to barf afterwards.

I saw a flash of jealousy rush over Em.

"Don't worry. I'll make it up to you later." I say and gently bite her earlobe. Which causes her to let out a slight moan. Thankfully no one heard her.

"Ok! I'm done! No more!" I tell out, letting everyone know I'm done with Truth Or Dare. I get a bunch of 'Boo's and Come on's' "Sorry not sorry."

~*~*~*~*~*~*

3 hours later

~*~*~*~*~*~*

HANNA POV:

I'm the only one out of my friends that is completely sober. Surprising, I know. But I didn't feel like drinking very much tonight.

ALI POV:

I'm drunk. I was in a bedroom splashing water in my face wen I heard the door close. I thought it was Em, but it was actually...

Matt

EMILY POV:

I have no idea where Ali is. I saw Spencer and Aria dancing on the dance floor drunk and Hanna talking to Caleb, but no Ali...

ALI POV:

"Hey, gorgeous. What're you up to?" Matt asks me. "Just washing up a little." I say, slurring my words. I had a black V-Neck and white skinny jeans along with bright red pumps that were covered in alcohol and food and chip crumbs. I looked like a homeless person. And there was a crispy treat in my hair that I had just noticed. "My hair! Ew!" I exclaim in the verge of tears. "Here, let me help you with that." Matt says. "Thank you, Matt." I say with a smile. "No problem. It's my pleasure." He says as he leans in a me kisses me. I kiss back. What was I doing?! I'm with Emily! Then again, I'm also drunk. There I hear something.

"Truth Or Dare is over, Ali." I look over and see a hurt and broken, yet still beautiful human being with tears streaming down her face...

Emily...