Chapter 19

ARIA POV:
"Will you move in with me?" Spencer asks. She has this look of love and passion in her eyes. How could I say no?! "Of course I will!" I say. She smiles and leans in and kisses me. 2 minutes later we're interrupted. "Hey! Love birds! They are other people in this world you know!" Hanna says. Typical. "We know. You're point is?" I ask her. "Nevermind." She says. And we start dancing and just having fun.

The next day

SPENCER POV:
Aria and I have been looking for an apartment all day. We've had no luck what's so ever. "Why don't you just rent out the loft above the Brew?" Em asks. "That's actually not a bad idea!" Aria chimes in. Toby moved out and got a real apartment after graduation. "Oh my gosh! This is too cute!" Hanna shrieks in excitement.
"What is?"
"This! You two! Moving in together!"
"I know! I'm excited!" Aria says. And I am so happy she is!
"So..." Hanna trails off.
"What?" I ask.
"When do we get a Sparia wedding? And Sparia babies?" She asks.
"Yeah! I better be your Maid of Honor! I am your little sister." Ali says.
"When we're ready." I say.
"Oh, I'm ready. I'm just waiting for Spencer to ask." Aria says looking a the girls. Pretending I'm not here.
"Eventually." I say, and smirk.

~*~*
ALI POV:
We're helping Aria and Spencer pack up anything that wasn't already packed. I want to move in with Emily. But do I just ask her? Whatever.
"Hey, Em?"
"Yeah, Ali?"
"I have a very important question."
"Yes."
"What do you mean yes?" I ask confused.
"Yes I'll move in with you." She says and smiles.
"How did you know I was going ask that?!" I say laughing.
"I know you all too well." She says and smirks at me.
"Hmm..."
"Awe!" I hear Hanna. I just smile at her.
"I have a great idea!" Aria says in excitement.
"What?" Emily, Hanna, Spencer, and I say in unison.
"Well, the loft has 3 bedrooms." She says.
"What are you saying?" Em asks.
"I'm saying we could all move in together! Duh!"
"That's a great idea! We could have sleepovers every night!" Hanna yells.

~*~*~*~*~~*~*
HANNA POV:
It's been 5 days since we decided to all move in together and I am super excited! Aria and Spencer have Spencer's bed. Since it's bigger. Em and Alison have Emily's bed. It's also bigger. And I have mine. This is going to be great!
~*~
The next day
~*~
EMILY POV:
Everything is finally moved in. Hanna, Aria, and Spencer went out to get food, so it's just Ali and I. Hmm... We're in our bedroom watching a movie. Yes, we all have our own tv, and there is a tv in the "family" room. I lean over and start kissing Ali.
"Em, what are you doing?" Ali asks with a laugh. "You." I reply, and start kissing her neck. "Mmm.." She moans. I start to go lower as I take her shirt off of her. I slowly and gently kiss down her stomach. I slowly take off her jeans. Her breathing hitches as I kiss her thighs. "Em, please..." She begs with lust in her eyes. I enter with one finger, going slow. Causing her to moan. "Em..." I insert another finger. "Em... Faster..." She barely gets out. I start going faster as I kiss up the side of her body. She arches her back an her hips meet mine. "Em..." I start going faster as she moans. "Em! Yes!"
"Say my name."
"E-EM-EMILY!" She screams as she climaxes. I take my fingers out and kiss her with passion.
"Heyyy guys..." I know that voice. Hanna...
"When did you get here?!" Ali shrieks while trying to cover her body with he sheet. Her face as red as a tomato. In the back I can hear Spencer and Aria laughing. "Shut up, you two!" I yell at then and they start laughing harder. Hanna is laughing too. And at this point, so am I. "Stop!" Ali whines. "It's fine. We've all done it!" Hanna says, trying to cheer my baby up. "Whatever." She says as she gets up to get dressed.
"Ok, anyways... We got dinner for the next week or two." Spencer says. "It depends on how much all of us eat in a day." Aria continues. "We also got lots of pads and tampons. Because I'm on my period, and there are now five girls in one apartment." Hanna adds. "I didn't even think about that!" I say. "Yeah... This should be fun!" Ali says sarcastically, and we all start to laugh. It's getting late so we decide to watch scary movies in the family room. We call it a family room because we're all family here. It's also pretty great because Ali and I have our own couch, Aria and Spencer do, and Hanna has a small seat.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
It's getting there! I swear! I am now going to start skipping ahead.