Chapter 13

EMILY POV:

I was wondering the cabin, when I heard Ali's voice,

"Ew! My hair!" I started walking over there when I heard another voice.

"Here, let me help you with that." I knew that voice... It was Matt... I started running towards the door, and once I got there, I saw them kissing! My heart was broken. How could I forgive Ali?

HANNA POV:

I wasn't drinking. I was walking towards Emily and then she turned and I followed her. I saw the whole thing. Matt kissed Ali! And she kissed him back! I was so pissed at her. And I felt really bad for Em.

ALI POV:

"Emily." I whisper. But she just runs. What have I done?! I push Matt aside, and run after her. "Em! EM!"

"Leave me alone, Ali!" She screams at me. I see her jump in the car, the only one we had, and drive off. Which was a bad idea because she had been drinking, and was heart broken and crying, so her vision would be blurry...

HANNA POV:

"Spencer! Aria!"

"Yeah? What's up?" Spencer ask.

"You sound worried." Aria adds.

"Ali kissed Matt, and Emily drove off in the car, and she's been drinking. And she was crying and... I don't know what to do!"

"Ali KISSED Matt?!" Aria asks.

"Yes."

SPENCER POV:

I know I was drunk, but I clearly understood what Hanna just told Aria and I. I couldn't believe her! I see Ali sitting in the grass crying, so I go up to her.

"What the hell is wrong with you, Ali?!"

"What?"

"Hoe could you do that to Emily?!"

"You know?" She asks as she starts crying harder.

"Yes! Hanna saw you!"

"It was an accident! It didn't mean anything to me!"

"But it did to Matt! Go to hell, Ali!"

ALI POV:

What did I do?! Now my best friends hate me! How will I fix this?!

The I got an idea. Em will love this...