Chapter 15

EMILY POV:

I looked outside and I saw a table and chairs. There was a red table cloth, a center piece which contained pink, purple, and white flowers, and there were candles on the table. And dinner from... Olive Garden it looked like. And to top all of this off, there stood Ali next to the table in a light blue dress that ended right below her butt, with white edges and white heels, with a diamond earrings and matching diamond necklace and bracelets, and a white jacket that ended at her waist. And in the background, our favorite song playing.

ALI POV:

I saw Em look out the window and her face immediately lit up like a Christmas tree. She looked so cute! I motion for her to open the window, and she does. "Come down!" I yell to her "I have something to say to you!" 5 minutes later, there she was at her door. "Sit."

"Ali, what is this?!" She asks with a smile. "I loved her against reason. Against Promise. Against peace. Against hope. Against happiness. Against all discouragement that could be. Emily, I'm sorry for what I did! I was drunk and delusional, and fuzzy. I didn't know what I was doing. I'm sorry. It didn't mean anything. I love you. And only you. Ever since I met you, no one else has been worth thinking about. You are what kept me going while I was away. I could've given up, stopped trying. But I couldn't. I needed you. You are what brought me back to Rosewood, Emily. Before I met you, I never knew what it was like to look at someone and smile for no reason. I love you in the morning, in the middle of the day, in the hours we're together, in the hours we are away." Emily and I were both in tears by now, but I wasn't done, "Being in love with you makes every morning worth getting up for. I'm not telling you it's going to be easy, I'm telling it's going to be worth it. I'm in love with you and all your perfect imperfections. I love you. When I'm with you, I'm happy." I had one last part that for sure would get a small laugh out of her. "I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile," I said as I looked into her beautiful chocolate brown eyes, "And walk into a pole." I said with a chuckle and smiled at her. She laughed too. And that laugh was amazing. I could listen to it all day. "I love you, too, Ali." She finally says.

"Forgive me?" I ask as I look up at her.

"Yes." She says and hugs me. I never want to let go of her. "Let's go eat." She murmurs into my hair. "Ok."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*

Ok, I decide to update because someone actually commented saying to update. I got most of what Ali said to Emily from Google. 😂 Sorry it's so short, but it is almost 1:30 AM. I need sleep! 😁😴💤 I'll try to update tomorrow!!! Byeee!!! ✌️