Chapter 28

ARIA POV:
"What do you think of kids?" I ask Spencer. I turn my head and look at my 3 best friends. They're just standing there with their mouthes open.
"Close your mouthes, you're going to catch flies." Spencer tells them, then she turns to me with the biggest smile on her face.
"I would love kids one day." She says, looking into my eyes. Hers full of love, passion, and sincerity.
"I mean, if course we'll have to get married first," she says smiling, and lightly kisses my lips.
"Good," I say, letting out a breath if relief I didn't know I was holding.

ALI POV:
"Awe! I ship Sparia so hard!" Hanna exclaims, and we all laugh.
"What do you think of kids some day?" Emily asks me. "I would love that." I say back, butterflies filling my stomach.
Then we all go back to jumping for a couple more hours till we head home.
••••••••••••••••••••••
HANNA POV:
Ahh! My friends are planning on having kids together one day! This is gong to be AWESOME!!! All of our kids could be best friends like their mommies.
I'm ready for them to have kids now.
I wonder if Caleb would want kids?
"Do you think Caleb will want kids someday? And with me?" I ask the girls who are sitting with me at the Grille.
"Yes. Of course!" Ali states.
"Yeah! He loves you, he'll want your kids." Aria reassures me.
"You two are soulmates," Emily says with a smile, "and you would make cute babies." She adds.
"Thank you, Em." I say. "Thank you to all of you."
"Yeah. Caleb's the right guy for you. You're the right girl for Caleb. You're going to end up living a happy life with your 50 kids." Spencer says, lightly patting my shoulder.
"Well, LETS EAT!" I yell, grabbing my fork and knife, and we all start laughing and chatting.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
HANNA POV continued:
I was going to meet Caleb later for dinner. I'll ask him about our futures later.

3 hours later

I was getting ready to go meet Caleb. We are supposed to meet at 7:30 for dinner. It's already 4:45.
I stripped off my clothes and hopped into the shower.

30 minutes later

Crap! It's 5:15. I hurried and dried my hair, brushed it, lightly curled it, and put on light make up. At this point it was 6:15. I had about an hour left to get ready.
I wore a white plain V-Neck tee, with a black and white long sleeve vintage striped cardigan over it. Along with PAIGE DENIM Hoxton Ultra Skinny Jeans, topped off with white Pin Up Gorgeous Heels.
I check in the mirror one last time before grabbing my keys and Nine West Triple Grommet Crossbody bag, and heading out the door and into my car, driving off to Olive Garden.
As soon as I walk into Olive Garden I see Caleb sitting there with a huge smile on his face.
"Hey, babe!" I greet him and lightly kiss him on the lips.
We grab our menus and order our food a few minutes later.

20 minutes later

"Here's your food." The waitress says, handing Caleb and me our food. Once we're done eating, I decide this is the right time to ask him about our futures.
"Caleb?"
"Yeah, babe?"
"I need to ask to something." I say. I'm suddenly more nervous than before.
"What is it?" He asks with concern in his eyes. I can tell he really does love me.
"I was wondering about our futures..." I trail off.
"Oh?" Caleb says with a small smile.
"W-well... It's-it's just..." I trail off again. Why is this so hard?! The girls made it seem so easy! Then again, they are all girls...
"Hanna, what's wrong?" Caleb interrupts my thoughts.
"What do you think about kids someday?" I blurt out.
Oh, god. I mentally curse myself for that.
"I would love to have kids with you one day." He says, and leans in and plants a passionate kiss on my lips.
"Which reminds me..." He trails off this time.
Then he does something I never expected to happen... Tonight, anyways.
He pulls out a little box and gets down on one knee.
"Hanna Marin. I love you. And I have since the day I saw you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you do me the amazing favor of becoming my wife?" He says.

~~~*~|£\£\£,~£|
¥<~£{£<*~
*GASP*
Even I wasn't expecting that! 😂 Will Hanna say yes?! I'll update when I can. Byeee! 👋✌️
*never updates again* 😂😜😝
Sorry it's so short.
But was the wait worth it?