Chapter 9

9 days later

SPENCER POV:

My parents are coming home today, which means I have to tell them about Aria and I tonight. I've never been this nervous! My friends and I have been going to school this week, and Ali and Em, and Aria and I have been holding hands. It's pretty awesome to be able to hold hands and kiss Aria in public. Everyone a school seems to approve.

ARIA POV:

This past week has been great! I've been holding hands as kissing Spencer in public. So have Ali and Em. I'm so happy! But Spencer is telling her parents about is tonight. And I'm worried that they won't approve, and they won't let us see each other anymore. I love her.

ALI POV:

"Pizza, or Chinese?" I ask the girls as they sit on my bed. We are waiting for Spencer's parents to get home. "Pizza." Hanna says. "Of course... What about the rest of you?" "Chinese." Spencer and Aria say in unison. "Ugh! You two are so cute!" Hanna exclaims with a smile.

"What about Ali and I?" Em asks.

"Eh, I mean... I guess you're OK." Hanna says sarcastically.

"Hey! Were cute!" I say with a laugh.

"Alright. Em? Pizza or Chinese?"

"Chinese."

"I thought so too. Looks like you're outnumbered, Han." Spencer says with a smirk.

"Woo! Chinese!" Aria says.

"You're so cute!" Spencer says and gives her a kiss.

"I know I am." She says back and smiles.

~*~

2 hours later

SPENCER POV:

"Alrighty, my parents are home." I say, my voice shaky.

"Don't be worried. We'll all be there for you." Ali says with a smile.

"Thanks."

~*~

At Spencer's house

"Mom. Dad. There is something I would like to tell you, and I just want to say, I don't care I you don't approve. This is my decision."

"What is it, honey?" My mom asks.

"Aria and I are a couple. And I am not going to apologize for loving her. You may think this is an imperfection, but I'm not perfect! Nobody is! You think that Hastings have to win at everything, and be good at everything. But I don't. I am happy with my decision, and if you don't approve, then I guess you don't love me." I say confidently, loud and clear. Making sure they hear every word. My voice not breaking once. That was easy... So far.

"Spencer... If this is what you want, then I support you." My mother tells me.

"I could never stop loving you. You're my daughter." My dad says with a smile.

"Thank you so much!" I exclaim, with tears of happiness streaming down my face.

ALI POV:

"I'm proud of you, Spencer." I tell her. "But I have to go. I'll see tomorrow, ok?" "Yeah, ok. Thank you all for being here."

~*~

Next day at school

ALI POV:

"Ooh, who's the new hottie?" Hanna asks as she looks the new kid up and down. He has spiked up blond hair, and his eyes are a beautiful light blue, and he's tall and has great muscles. He also has a scar on his lip. But he does not compare to Emily. "What about Caleb, Han?" Spencer asks. "What? Just because I have a boyfriend, doesn't mean I can't at least check other guys out. Look at those muscles!"

"I wonder what his name is..." Spencer says.

"Go ask!"

"Don't go ask, or I won't kiss you for a week!" Aria says defensively.

"Ooh, is someone jealous?!" Hanna asks.

"No..." Aria says quietly.

"You are jealous! And you are super cute when you're jealous!" Spencer says with a smile.

"Hottie coming this way, 12 o' clock!" Hanna says with an ear to ear grin.

"Hey, I'm Matt." He says, as he looks me up and down...

Oh dear...

Ooh! A new character! I'm thinking about bringing everyone from The Vampire Diaries, but there will not me super-natural people!!! What do you think of Matt? He's a flirt.