Chapter 58: Saved

Emily POV:
A gunshot.

Silence absorbs me. Consumes me.

"EMILY!" Someone yells. A scream so loud, and so high-pitched. It breaks the silence.

I know the voice.

"ALISON!" I yell at the top of my lungs. It burns my throat, hurts my insides. My own scream sends shivers down my spine.

"ALISON!" I repeat. Screaming. My ears hurting. My face fuming. My head aching.

"EMILY!" She yells.

I start walking toward the direction of her voice.

"Victoria! No!" She guy yells, running to the stairs.

He lunges at me, knocking me down to the floor.

I punch him in the face, the impact sending pain running through my veins in my right arm.

"TOBY!" I yell for help.

"Emily!" He runs over, pulling the guy off and throwing him to the ground.

Alison POV:
I can hear everything happening. This all seems so unreal.

"Alison?" Someone whispers.

"Hanna?" I ask.

"Ali!" She exclaims when she sees me.

She shines a flashlight light around.

"Oh, my god..." She whispers when she sees the other girls behind me.

"We need to get out of here." I say to Hanna, more seriously than ever.

"Come on." She says, leading is up the narrow steps.

"Let's go." We hear Spencer say.

We walk up the steps, and see Toby with a bloody face, and the kidnapper on the ground, handcuffed, and knocked out.

"I called backup. All of you get out of the house." Toby orders is, holding his gun, pointing it at the guys back.

As soon as we make it out of the house, a bunch of ambulances and police show up. And a few other cars I don't recognize.

People get out, and I realize all of these extra people are the families of the other girls.

The police go in and arrest the attacker/kidnapper, and we all go home with our families.
---
I go to Ashley's house, and I run up to my babies, and the other girls', and give all of them a big hug and kiss.

I was only gone for 9 hours, but it felt like 9 days. Which isn't a lot, but if you got kidnapped, it feels like an eternity.

We all get together, and watch movies in Hanna's room. Mrs. Marin included.

Sorry it's so short.
I wanted Alison to be saved.
The chapters should be longer now.
-
That's right!
It's not the end, yet, people!