Chapter 53: Meet The Hastings'

ARIA HELD KEIRA, SPENCER HELD THE TRIPLETS.

Later that night
-------------------
I get home to find Emily and the kids watching movies.

"Hey." I greet them, putting my keys on the hook.

"Hey, Spence." Emily replies, and smiles at me.

"What did all of you do today?" I ask, and pick up Lennox.

"We went to the park and had a picnic, baked cookies, fed the ducks at the park, water balloons but I picked up the pieces, colored, watched movies, I played dress up with them," she says and makes one of those yes-really faces, "and played pirates and princesses." She finishes off.

"Wow. Sounds fun." I say jokingly.

"Yep!" Anderson says, popping the P, which makes me giggle.

"And pound!" Keira says, standing up and leaning on the back of the couch.

"Did she say pound?" I ask Emily.

"Yeah. We went to the no-kill shelter and looked at the animals." She says.

"Like Ellie!" Emerson shrieks, smiling.

Ellie, hearing her name being called, darts into the family room.

When she sees me, she wags her tail vigorously, and starts licking my feet.

"What are you doing?!" I exclaim, laughing.

I sit down on the floor with my triplets, that really don't look like triplets, and give each of them a kiss.

"Mama!" Carter screeches.

"Carter Lee!" I say, smiling.

It always makes him giggle, hearing his first and middle name. Which I find adorable.

Ashton starts laughing too, and nearly falls over, but I catch the little 1 year old in my arms.

"Careful, little dude!" Emily says, smiling.

"Ashton Tobias!" I say, and he scrunches up his face, making Emily and me laugh.

We named him Ashton Tobias after Toby. Toby was really helpful, and was always there for us. And he was also there when my water broke, and he drive me to the hospital. Carter Tobias didn't didn't right.

"Mom!" Keira yells, running over to me.

"What?" I say, with the same amount of enthusiasm.

"Hi." She says once she reaches me.

"Hi." I say back, and give her a kiss.

"I wove youuu!" She tells me, smiling her wide smile.

"I love you too." I say to her, and she giggles.

"Hey, everybody!" Hanna exclaims, walking into the house.

"Mama!" Chandler yells back, sounding just like his mom.

"Hi, baby!" She says, and scoops him up in her arms.

"Where is my wife and babies?!" Aria yells excitedly, coming in behind Hanna.

"Ahh!" Keira shrieks, running over to Aria.

"Keira!" Aria says.

"Mommy!"

Aria comes over, and sits on the floor next to me.

"Don't forget me!" Alison yells, coming into the house, her heels clicking on the floor.

Brighton waddles over to Alison, and puts her head between Ali's knees.

"Hi, Brighton!" Alison gushes, picking up the petite baby and holding her in her arms.

She goes and sits next to Emily, and Levi half crawls half walks and climbs into Emily's lap.

Emerson and Anderson also join them on the couch, and we continue watching The Lion King.

I hold Lennox into arms, Carter sitting next to me, Ashton in Aria's lap, and Keira laying on the floor next to her.

Caleb comes home, and him and Hanna sit on the couch with their 3 kids.

This is all it takes to keep me content and happy.