Chapter 37: This is How We Do

SPENCER POV:
"So, what should we do for New Years?" I asks friends as we sit at the table eating breakfast.
"I thought it would be cool if we went to New York." Caleb says.
"Ooh! That sounds like fun!" Ali squeals.
"Okay. Well, New Years Eve is in 4 days, so everyone go pack." Hanna says.
"We still have 4 days, babe." Caleb says.
"It's Hanna." Emily and Alison say in unison.
~*~*
2 days later
~*~*
ALISON POV:
"We're leaving tomorrow!" I yell at everyone. We decided to leave a day early so we have time too look around New York.
"Okay!" Everyone else yells in unison.
"Dinners ready!" I yell a few minutes later.
"Food!" Hanna yells, running into the kitchen.
"What is everyone doing? Did they not hear me say dinners ready? As in food?" I ask.
"They heard you. Aria just got out of the shower, so she's getting dressed. Caleb is playing X box against Emily. It's hilarious. And Spencer is-"
"Wait, Emily's playing against Caleb on X box? What are they playing?" I ask, laughing a little.
"Call of Duty or something. I don't know. But guns are involved." Hanna says, putting a carrot in her mouth.
"Now, as I was saying, Spencer would rather read. Which is code for watching Aria get dressed." She says smirking.
"Gross." I say laughing, swatting her with a dish towel.
"Okay. That is going to get cold. You go ahead and eat, I'll go get everyone." I say to Hanna.
I go into Hanna and Caleb's room and I see Emily and Caleb laughing.
"Stop! I'm a girl! You're supposed to let me win!" Emily says, lightly pushing Caleb.
"Sorry." He says, laughing.
Over the past few months, Aria, Spencer, Emily and me have gotten really close to Caleb. It's like we're brother and sisters.
"Are you two packed up?" I ask.
"Yeah." They say in unison, still playing the game.
"Well, dinner is ready.
"Okay." Em says.
"We'll be there in a minute." Caleb adds.
"Bam! Got you! Haha, sucka!" Em yells, smiling proudly.
"That was a good one, Fields. Well played, Camper. Well played." Caleb says, squinting his eyes at her.
I walk out of the room and into the kitchen where I see Aria, Spencer and Hanna already eating, so I join them.
"Where are our fiancées?" Hanna asks me.
"In your room playing X box." I tell her.
"Ugh! I'm going to take that thing away from him!" She says, standing up, and putting her fork down.
"Uh oh..." I hear Aria mumble.

EMILY POV:
Caleb and I were just playing X box when Hanna swings the door open and comes in.
"Both of you get up and come eat dinner with us or I will DESTROY you!" She yells at us.
"Sor-" Caleb begins, but Hanna cuts him off.
"Don't." She says, holding her hand up, them leaves.
Caleb and I both look at each other confused before bursting into laughter.
"Damn!" I hear Ali yell, and we start laughing harder.
I'm laughing so hard my stomach hurts.
"I can't breathe!" Caleb yells laughing.
"Me neither!" I say, also laughing. I see that we both have tears in our eyes.
We try to compose ourselves, but it's hard. We walking to the table still giggling as we sit down.
I look at Caleb trying to hold in my laughter, but looking at him and seeing his face makes me let out a laugh, which makes him chuckle, and once again, we burst into laughter.
"Eat!" Hanna yells.
"Yelling at us to eat isn't going to help." I say to Hanna, as tears run down my cheeks, and I'm smiling.
She glares at me and I immediately shut up.
"That's was I thought." She says.
I look at Ali and she's trying it to laugh.
She has on a plain pink sundress with a jean jacket over it, and white Lady Peep pumps. Damn, she looks good.
I put my hand on her thigh as we are all exchanging stories. I feel her jump a little, but she relaxes.
Hmm... I move my hand up higher and she looks at me with a serious face.
"What?" I ask.
She just rolls her eyes and continues eating while listening to Spencer talk.
I move my hand underneath Ali's dress, but I keep a straight face, and look at Spencer like I'm interested in her story.
I can feel Ali staring at me.
I turn and look at her.
"Do you need something?" I ask her, making a straight face.
She leans in and whispers to me, "You." Before getting up and putting her plate in the sink.
I see her smirk and go into our bedroom. I don't want to be obvious, so I wait a few minutes before leaving the table.
I go into mine and Ali's room and I see her under the covers.
I take the covers off of her and I see her in a sexy Mrs. Clause outfit.
"Damn." I mutter under my breath, and she smirks.
I rip my clothes off so I'm left in just my bra and underwear, and I lay on top of Ali and kiss her passionately.
My hands roam her body, trying to take this off of her, before I finally give up.
"How do you get this damn this off?" I ask Ali.
She pushes me off of her, and sits up to take it off.
Once she gets it off, she's left sitting their naked. Completely.
I jump on her and grab her breasts in my hands. I slowly massage them, and I move down to kiss her body.
I hear her moan, and that turns me on even more.
I keep kissing down until I get to her lady part.
Then I stop.
She looks at me confused.
I get up and lock the door. I open a box from underneath the bed, and I pull out two pairs of handcuffs.
This was an extra gift Hanna bought us, obviously. Sex toys. Only Hanna. But now I'm thankful for it.
Ali looks at me questioning as I hide the cuffs behind my back.
I quickly put the cuffs on her hands, and she looks at me.
Then I cuff her to the bed.
"Seriously?" She asks me.
"Seriously." I say.
I kiss her, down her jawline, to her neck, down her breast, and her stomach, back down to her lady part.
I enter with no warning. I hear Ali gasp.
"Uh! Em!" She moans.
"Yes! Faster!" She Mona's again.
I push with my finger harder and faster than every before and a loud, long string of moans escape Ali's mouth.
"Ali! Shush! Our friends are trying to enjoy dinner!" I say, joking.
"I can't be quiet!" She yells, still moaning.
"EMILY!" Ali screams once she reaches her climax, but I don't stop.
I go faster, if that's even possible.
"Em! Emily! Fuck!" She screams.
I kiss her lips, and she moans loudly in my mouth.
"Emily! Jesus Christ, Em!" Ali screams.
I completely ignore the fact that our friend are only a few feet away.
"FUCK! EMILY! I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING!" Ali screams, as she releases herself on my hand.
I slowly ride out her orgasm.

HANNA POV:
"What is going on in there?!" Caleb asks me, as we all laugh.
"Fuck! Oh, yes! Emily!" I say mimicking Ali.
Spencer, Aria, Caleb, and me all laugh.
"FUCK! EMILY! I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING!" I hear Ali yell.
"WHAT?!" The four of us at the table say in unison.

ALI POV:
Emily uncuffs me, and I smirk at her.
"What?" She ask.
"My turn." I say, getting on top of her.
I cuff her to the bed, and kiss down her body.
~*~*
Em and me lay next to each other, sweaty, trying to catch out breath, when I hear something... Someone... Hanna, outside our door.
"Oh! Yes! Emily!" She says.
Then we hear Aria.
"Yes! Ali! Faster! Oh god!"
In the back, I hear Caleb and Spencer laughing, and Em and I look at each other.
"SHUT UP!" Em yells.
But they moan louder.
"They aren't going to stop. Let's just go to bed." I say to Emily.
"Goodnight, Em."
"Night, Ali." She says back and lightly kisses my lips.

Heeey! I started another story! But I'm keeping this one.
My new story is called "The Queen Bees" is about Emison. ✊👋✌️