Chapter 35: Merry Christmas

SPENCER POV:
"Merry Christmas!" I hear Hanna yelling like a little kid through our bedroom door.
"She sounds like a little kid... On Christmas." Aria mumbles, and me both giggle.
"It's Christmas! GET UP!" She yells, into the room next the left of ours.
Alison and Emily.
"Christmas!" Alison yells, and I see her in the living room in her red and white candy cane footie pajamas.
I see Emily, and she comes to our room. She's in her blue and white snowflake footie pajamas.
"Merry Christmas!" She says, cheerfully.
That's when it really hits me, and I'm full awake.
I jump out of bed, and nearly slip.
"Babe, what's wrong?" Aria asks me.
"Nothing. I'm just excited." I tell her. But really, I'm nervousness.
I'm proposing in less than 7 hours! It's 6 AM, and I plan on proposing during Christmas lunch, saying I have a gift for Aria.

ALISON POV:
Spencer is proposing today! Hanna, Emily, and I are all fangirling.
I see Caleb come out of his and Hanna's room, yawning and rubbing his eyes.
"Why are all of you up so early?!" He asks all of us.
"And what's up with the Christmas footie pajamas?" He ask.
"Well, it's Christmas. Of course we're up early." Hanna tells him.
"And the footie pajamas are cute, and comfy." Aria says.
Aria is wearing light lime green and white footie pajama with little Christmas trees on them.
Spencer has on pink and white striped pajamas with polar bears and the saying "Let it Snow" on her butt.
Hanna has on gray footie pajama with penguins all over them. And it says "Merry" in gray, outlined in light blue on her butt. She has a thing for penguins because of Luke Hemmings.

SPENCER POV:
"Time to open presents!" Hanna shouts once we're all finished with our breakfast my parents personal chef made for us.
"Spencer! Open these ones!" Ali says, handing me presents, and smiling brightly.
I open the first one and it's an indigo blazer!
"Thank you, Ali!" I say, smiling.
"You have more presents, you know." She says, pointing.
"I know. But I'm going to let everyone else open one present, and then we'll be like Hanna." I say, and we all laugh.
"Me next!" Hanna shouts.

HANNA POV:
"STUDDED PUMPS?!" I yell, happily.
"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I about, grabbing Spencer and kissing her full on the lips.
"Whoa!" Everyone shouts I unison.
"Shut up." I tell all of them, laughing.
"Aria's turn." I say.

ARIA POV:
"I'm scared." I say, as we all laugh, as I begin to open the present Hanna got me.
"Rose gold studded earrings! Than you, Hanna!" I say.

EMILI POV:
"You're turn, Em." Aria says, handing me a gift.
"Trendy boots. Thanks you, Ar." I say smiling, and give her a hug.

ALISON POV:
"Okay! I've waited Lon enough! Where's my present, Em?" I ask her.
What makes you think I got you?" She ask me seriously.
"Because everyone has gotten their present from one of these people." I say.
"Fine." She says, and hands me a bad.
"Ooh! It feels heavy!" I say, excitedly, and everyone laughs.
I pull pit two charm bracelets, but no charms.
"Where are the charms?" I ask, and she hands me another bag.
Inside there are baking charms.
A cupcake tin, cake, a mixer, sugar, a muffin, an egg carton with eggs, a cupcake, a stick of butter, a pie, teaspoons, and some kind of cake pan. I look at it and give me a confused look.
"I had no ideas what it was. I thought maybe you would. Obviously I though wrong." She says laughing, and I laugh too.
"I know how much you love baking." She tells me.
"I love it almost as much I love you." I say and lightly kiss her lips.
"Cool. Because I have another gift for you." She says.
"Em, you don't have to."
"I want to. And plus, you'll love it." She says, handing me another small bag.
I open it and there is an "E", a key with a heart and diamonds, chocolate, and a Starbucks cup. She reaches her hand out and opens mine a places more charms in it.
There are two Eiffel Towers with a charm that says "Amour" and another small silver shiny circle charm that says "How About Forever?"
"I love it." I say, smiling, letting a few tears escape.
"I knew you would." Em says, and lightly kisses my lips again.
"I also got you this." She says, handing me a pizza charm, and we both laugh.
~*~*
WRITER POV:
Once everyone was done opening presents, they decided to try and make a pie for Christmas lunch.

ARIA POV:
"I want to help!" Ali yells, running into the kitchen.
"This was a horrible idea. Just wait and see." Spencer shouts to all of us. Hanna, Caleb, Ali, Emily, and me.
"What do you mean?" Caleb alas her.
"Letting all of us help to make food? It is going to end horribly." She says, narrowing her eyes at Hanna.
"What?" Hanna asks.
"Nothing. Nothing." Spencer says, sighing.
"Maybe she's right." I say.

WRITER POV:
And oh, was she right.
Emily grabbed the hose sprayer thing on the sink, and prayed Ali, who screamed, and jumped, causing her to slip and fall on her butt, taking a whip cream tin to the ground with her. Hanna yelling at Emily to be mature, which made Em put the hose in Hanna's pajamas, and spray water down her back. Causing her to also scream and fall... On top of Tiny Ali who was still on the floor.
"Emily Catherine Fields!" Hanna yelled at her, grabbing the hose from her and spraying her.
"Ahh!" Emily screamed, laughing.
Aria, who was recording them set her phone down somewhere it could still record, and not be disturbed, and grabbed a handful flour and threw it at the bickering girls, while laughing. Ali now also grabbed a handful of flour and threw it right on Emily's face.
"Alison Laurent DiLaurentis!" Emily yells.
"You caused all of this." Alison says to her, laughing.
"Guys!" Caleb yells in just his underwear, and Hanna turns around and sprays him too, and throwing flour at him.
Aria, who only had flour on her hand, and a little bit in her hair was dragged out by Spencer.
"What are you doing?" Aria ask, laughing.
"Getting you out of there." Spencer says, also laughing.

SPENCER POV:
It was going to get really bad in the kitchen, so I took Aria out, and bright her to the bathroom.
"What are you doing?" She asks me, smiling.
"While they are all out there having a food fight, I thought maybe we could take a shower. And the deal is here, whoever helps make the the mess, has to clean it." I say, smirking.
"I helped." She says.
"Only a little. But, I mean, you could go out there and get flour and water, and what else on you instead." I say, persuading her to stay with me.
"I'd much rather take a shower with you." She says, smirking.
We get in the shower, and I cup her face and kiss her passionately. I kiss her neck, and jawline, going down to her collar bone and shoulders, as she moans. God, she is sexy.
I kiss down her stomach, and on her inner thighs.
"Spencer... Please." She begs, and I lunge into her with two fingers.
"Ohh... Spence... Faster." She moans. And I speed up, pushing harder and faster. I kiss back up her body, while still thrusting my fingers inside of her, and kiss and suck on her weak spot.
I push harder as she reaches her climax.
"SPENCER!" She screams my name in pleasure, and I slow down, riding out her orgasm.
--------------
ARIA POV:
"You guys still haven't cleaned?" I ask the 4 flour covered hooligans in my kitchen.
"We tried, but then Ali pulled out chocolate sauce and pit it all over Emily's bare stomach and started licking it off." Hanna says.
She was right. Emily's pajamas are on the floor, covered in a bunch of different foods, and her stomach is covered in chocolate, along with Alison face.
"Can all of you go get ready please?" I ask them, and they all get up.
"After you've cleaned!" I yell, blocking the doorway.
"UGGHHH!" They all groan in unison.
~*~*
A few hours later, 9:37 AM
~*~*
SPENCER POV:
"Okay. Everything is cleaned. Oh, by the way... I invited Toby and Ezra to join us for lunch." Caleb says.
We are actually all really good friends. Toby and Ezra accepted us right away, and we hang out all of the time.
~*~*
11:49
~*~*
ALISON POV:
"Okay! Let's eat!" Hanna yells, grabbing her utensils, and we all laugh at her.
"Bless this family, and may we always stick together!" Em says, raiding her glass.
"Woo! Cheers!" Everyone says in unison.

SPENCER POV:
"I actually have another gift... For Aria." I say, standing up, "let me just put my soda down. There's no underage drinking, is there?" I ask, and we all laugh.
I go over to Aria.
"Aria Marie Montgomery. I love you. Always have. Always will. When I first laid eyes on you in the sixth grade, I though dang, because no cursing," I say smiling, and everyone chuckles, "that girl is gorgeous, who is she? And we became friends and I slowly the all at once, fell in love with you." I say, and a single tear falls down Aria's cheek, and I wipe it away with my thumb.
"Aria Montgomery, will you marry me?" I finish, pulling out the silver extravagant diamond ring, and I open the box, holding it up to her.
She sits there for a minute, then...

"YES! OF COURSE I WILL SPENCER JILL HASTINGS!" She shouts, and we kiss like there is no tomorrow.

Notice how many middle names I used? 😂😂😂 I got the to the end and said "Spencer Jill Hastings" and I was like I used all of the middle names we actually know... But not Alison.
So I went and put in the line that says
"Alison Laurent DiLaurentis!" 😂😂😂😂😂 We don't know Hanna's middle name... Right? 😂😂😂😂