Chapter 11

After 1st period

ALI POV:

Most of us in first period seem to get along. Except for Lucas, Paige, Ben, Mona, and Noel. He's just annoying to me now.

~*~

"Ok, so Elena and Katherine are twins. And Liv and Luke are twins?" Hanna asks.

"Yep, except I'm older." Liv says.

"Yeah, by 5 minutes!" Luke says.

"And I'm older. By 2 minutes." Katherine says. She's quiet, and shy. But nice and cutesy.

"Jeremy is our little brother."

"I have a little brother, too. His name is Mike." Aria says.

"And I have an older sister. But she's graduated." Spencer says.

"And I have an older brother who has also graduated."

"He's also my older half brother." Spencer says.

"Which makes us like step sisters!" I say and smile.

"And I'm an only child." Em says. Which sucks. I'm gonna have to make her feel better about that. I think and smirk.

"Me too." Hanna says.

"Cool. Well, Klaus is my older brother." Rebekah tells us.

"And Stefan is my brother. Ain't that right, baby brother?" Damon says and smiles at us.

"I have an older sister named Vicki. She's also graduated." Matt tells us.

"And everyone else here is an only child." Tyler says.

I feel like I've known these people forever. I have a feeling we are all going to be good friends. But I'm going to have to go something about Matt. He is still looking me up and down. And biting his bottom lip, and I can see that smirk!

~*~

2 hours later

~^~

SPENCER POV:

I like these kids. "Alright, who's ready for lunch?! I know I am!" Hanna exclaims. "Of course you are!" I say and laugh at her. "Shut up, Little Miss Perfect."

"I think you're mistaking me for my sister." I say with a serious face.

We have to push three tables together to be able to fit all of us. Brenna and Greer joined us for lunch. This is weird, 7 of us are gay. Well, 1. The rest are lasbian. How ironic. Then Noel comes over interrupting my thoughts.

"Party tonight at my cabin. 7 pm. Let's enjoy our Friday night with our new friends!" He says and smirks. "Go away, Noel!" Aria tells at him.

"Woah, you used to have a huge crush in him! What happened?!" Ali asks.

"I found someone better. Someone sweet and caring and nice and funny. What's their name again? ... I think their name starts with an 'S'?"

"Shut up and kiss me." I say as I smile. Just as our lips are about to touch, she turns her head so all I get is her cheek.

"Not right now, I'm thinking of that persons name!" She jokingly says and smiles. She's such a tease! I'm gonna get her back for that.

Just wait and see...

~*~*~*~*

Wow, 3 updates in one day! I have no life! Just kidding, I had nothing better to do.