Chapter 10

ALI POV:

"Hey, I'm Matt." The new guy says as he looks me up and down. I look over to Em who looks angry, and jealous. It's pretty hot. "Alison." I say and smile.

"Who are these pretty ladies?" He asks.

"Hanna."

"Aria."

"Spencer."

"...Emily" Em says annoyed.

"Nice to meet all of you. Um, you may have or may not have noticed there are quite a few new kids here. They're my friends."

"Yeah, I noticed. Why did all of you transfer?" Spencer asks.

"There was a shooting at our old school, we just had to get away from there." He says with a frown.

"That's terrible! I'm glad all of you are ok." Hanna says. She needs to stop. She has a boyfriend.

"Yeah. Well, you've met me... Oh, here come my friends now!" He says with an ear to ear smile.

"Hey, guys. This is Hanna, Aria, Spencer, Emily, and Ali." He smiles when he looks at me.

"Hi, I'm Bonnie!"

"Klaus."

"Caroline!" Woah, perky much?

"Damon."

"Jeremy." Cute.

"Elena, and my twin, Katherine." She says as she points to the girl behind her. "Hi!" Great, twins...

"Tyler. Nice to meet you all!" I can see his abs through his shirt, and can I say... WOW!

"I'm Rebekah. R-E-B-E-K-A-H. Weird, I know..."

"And I'm Stefan." He's pretty good looking. All of the boys are. And the girls are REALLY pretty. Gosh! Where did these beautiful human beings come from?!

"Hey, guys! We had trouble finding our way through. This school is huge!" Who are THESE people?!

"Hi, I'm Liv."

"And I'm Luke. I'm also gay."

"Cool! So am I!" I say. And immediately, everyone's eyes are on me. "And Emily," I say as I point to her, "is my girlfriend." Then everyone's eyes are on her.

"I guess now is a good time to tell you. I'm also gay." Aria says.

"And I'm her girlfriend." Spencer says with a smile. This is crazy... We are like open books right now! And we JUST met these people.

"Hot." Tyler says.

"Yeah." Klaus agrees.

"You do realize your girlfriend is right next to you, right?!" Caroline ask.

"Yes. And I love you." He says and kisses her. They're cute.

"Well, we have to get to class! We'll see you later?"

"Yeah, where's Mr.Fitz' classroom?" Stefan asks.

"How ironic, that's our first period, too!" I say.

Ironically, ALL of is have the same first period... Great... Along with Lucas, Toby, Paige, Mona, Noel, Sean, Caleb, Ben, Samara, and two more new kids. Brenna and Greer. Who are also lesbian. This is crazy...

~*~*~*~*~*

Ok, let's say Rebekah and Samara do NOT look the same! 😂😁 They are two different people. Imagine Samara as Teddy from Good Luck Charlie.