Chapter 18

6 months later

SPENCER POV:
"Get up! It's Graduation Day!" I tell at my 3 friends, and girlfriend. We decided to have a sleepover at my house to celebrate our last day of High School together. This has been the best 6 months of my life! Well, more like 6 1/2. I am super happy with Aria. "Come on, lazy asses! Get up!"
"I'm up! I'm up!" Aria says in her sexy morning voice. By now I know that phrase means 'I'm up, but after you leave, I'm going back to sleep!' Since we are now 18, I'm going to ask Aria to move in with me.
~*~*~*~*~*
ALI POV:
We just got to the school, and we all met up. Matt, Elena, Katherine, Jeremy, Damon, Stefan, Klaus, Rebekah, Bonnie, Caroline, Tyler, Brenna, Greer, Samara, and my girls. Spencer, Hanna, Aria, and Emily. But we still have time to kill. "Hey, Em. Can I ask you something?" I ask Em.
"Sure." I walk her to the bathroom. We walk into the bathroom, I check the stalls, and I lock the door. I immediately push Em against the wall. I move from her lips, to her cheeks, to her jawline, down to her neck and shoulders. I gently bite her neck, and she lets out a small moan. Not good enough. I start sucking and kissing her neck passionately.
"Ali..." She breathes out. There we go!
Her breath quickens and becomes rapid. She lets out another moan. God, I want her so bad right now!
"I wants you." I say against her skin.
"I want y-you, too. B-But s-sc-school." She stutters. "Ugh! I'll get you later!"

2 hours later

ALI POV:
Everyone has received their diplomas, and now all of us are together.
"We just graduated!" Caroline shrieks.
"We did! We did it!" Emily yells back happily. She's so cute!
"To Graduation!" Spencer says.
"To Graduation!!!" Everyone repeats I unison. "We made it!" Aria says. This is one of the best days of my life. And I couldn't have spent it with better friends.

Later that night

SPENCER POV:
We are at a Graduation party at the Kahn's house, although most of these people graduated years ago, or dropped out. I think I want to ask Aria to move in with me tonight. Butt I'm scared that she'll say no.

HANNA POV:
Spencer's been acting a little weird tonight. She seems nervous about something.
"Hey, Spencer. What's up?" I ask.
"Nothing." She says, but I know she's lying.
"Seriously, what's wrong with you?"
"R-really. It's nothing." She stutters, and puts on a fake smile.
"I've known you long enough to know when you're lying. What's wrong?"
"I-I want to ask Aria to move in with me..." She says quietly. I just smile at her.
"What?"
"Nothing. It's just cute! I think you should do it!"
"But what if she says no?"
"Spencer, you're 18. She's 18. You're dating. You love eachother. She'll say yes!"
"Ok..." She trials off.
"Yay!" I exclaim and clap my hands.

SPENCER POV:
I'm gonna do it. I, Spencer Hastings, am going to ask my girlfriend, Aria Montgomery, to move in with me. I then see her in the crowd.
"Aria! Over here!" I yell to her. She comes over to me. I have to do this now.
"Aria, I love you. And you know that by now," I say and we both laugh because I'm always telling her how much I love her. "And I want you to move in with me." I says confidently. "Will you move in with me?" I ask and stare at her.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Hey, sorry this chapter kind of sucks. But I need to get my story to where I want it. Also, sorry I'm late at updating. I was going to last night, but my mom was like "You're always hiding out in your phone. I'm gonna take it away." Even though it was late, and I was getting ready to go to bed. WTF 😒 And then what I had written didn't save. And the I didn't have the energy to write. JK. I'm just too lazy. And then it was also Halloween today. I feel sick. And I'm tired. Goodnight. 🍬🍭😖😷😴💤 (Texas) 🌌🌠 This story will get better. I promise. Happy late Halloween. (Although, technically it's still Halloween🍭🍬)