Chapter 34: The Future

ALISON POV:
I wake up in a huge bed. It's unfamiliar, yet so familiar.
I hear laughter coming from all different ways. I get out of the bed and I walk down a long hallway to a grand staircase.
"Keira! No ma'am!" I hear Emily's voice scold, but she's laughing. Keira? Who's Keira? Another thing unfamiliar, yet something I love?
I walk into a huge kitchen and I'm greeted by a little blonde girl. She looks maybe 2. She has piercing blue eyes, and pink baby lips.
Who is this girl?
"Mama!" She says putting her hands up, which are covered in whip cream.
"Hi, baby." I greet the girl.
I feel something tugging on my shirt. I turn around and I'm met by a little blonde boy with blue eyes.
He has whip cream all over his face.
"Hey, babe." Emily says to me.
"Hi." I say back, and smile.
The little boy grabs the whip cream tin off of the counter, along with the spoon, and runs down the hall.
He looks maybe 3 or 4.
A minute later, he comes back into the kitchen with Emily behind him, frowning. Emily's face is covered in whip cream now, too.
"A little help, please?" She asks me.
I grab the tin from the boy, and the spoon, and start scarfing down the treat.
"Alison!" Emily scolds.
"Yeah! Go mama!" The little boy yells.
"Okay. Let's all go get cleaned up now, please?" Emily asks me.
I'm about to kiss her, when someone wakes me up?

"Alison?" It's Aria.
"What were you dreaming about? You were pretty smiley." Hanna says, smirking.
"It was the future." I say, brightly.

Ooh! You may have gotten a hint about the future. There was more, but I felt like it gave too much away. You'll have to wait and see what happens.
Keira? Who's Keira? You'll have to wait until next year to find out. 😉😏😜

I may have Spencer propose in the next chapter.

I got this chapter idea from @/forever_emison
Credit goes to her.
That's her Instagram. I suggest you follow her and read her stories. They're grrr-reat! (Frosted Flakes anyone?)