Chapter 21

SPENCER POV:
You've got to be kidding me! Beth is in my class?! This is just great...
~*~*~*
EMILY POV:
"I'm bored!" Alison grumbled.
"I can help you with that." I say and smirk at her.
"I would say yes, but we are in a loft, that by way is right above people who are trying to enjoy their coffee." She say sback and smiles.
"Boo! Get your coffee to go, Bitches!" I tell at no one in particular, which makes Alison laugh.
"Ooh! I have an idea!" Alison says elatedly. "Oh, and what might that be?" I ask as I grab an apple from the fridge.
"A dog!" She exclaims, and her sudden screech of happiness causes me to choke on the bite of apple in my mouth.
"A dog?" I ask. "Yeah! And we could go on runs with her and when we have kids she could protect them and-" I cut her off "Kids?!" I ask eagerly. "What? Do you not want kids with me?" She asks, and makes a pouty face. "Of course I want kids with you. But, what makes you so sure we're getting a female dog?" I ask yet another question. "So you're saying yes to the dog?!" She asks breathlessly. "I'm not saying that, but it's just a question." I reassure her. "Well, female dogs are so much sweeter, and male puppies and or dogs have a tendency to hump everything." She says seriously. I laugh. "Good point." I say with a small chuckle, and she giggles a little, too. "Come here, you!" She says and pulls me towards her.
~*~*~*
SPENCER POV:
This pisses me off. Why does she have to be in my class?! I already hate her. She turns around and sees me and her eyes get wide. She better be scared.
4 hours later
I just got back from Hollis, and it's 6:40 , I'm supposed to meet Aria at the Grille in 20 minutes for dinner. I just have to play it cool.
ALISON POV:
"Ooh! This one! She's gorgeous!" I exclaim to Em. This dog is PERFECT. She has light brown fur covering most of her body. The tip of her tale is white, along with her paws. She has a patch of white fur on the back of her head that makes the shape of a hook. Cute. She has deep brown eyes, almost has beautiful as my girlfriends. And her left ear is flopped to the side, while her right one is standing up. She has a strip of white down the middle of her face, between her eyes, and her chest is also white, as is her belly. "She's absolutely positively supercalifragilisticexpealidoshious!" I say to Em, and that statement makes her laugh. I knew it would. "Elke?" Em ask with a confused look on her face. "Yeah... I though it was weird, so I was thinking we rename her. Maybe Ellie?" I say, and start to fiddle with my hands. "I love it." Em says with a smile and leans in and kisses me. "But are you sure you want a Pit Bull? I thought they scared you...?" Em asks. "That's a stereotype. What is it Ezra says? Don't knock it till you try it? I think we should listen to him. And the owner of the pound said she's really sweet, and great with kids... Oh, and she's a Pit Bull and American terrier mix." She just smiles. "I have a statement. I looked up Pit Bulls on Google. In the 70's they blamed the Doberman, in the 80's they blamed the German Shepard, in the 90's they blamed the Rottweiler. Now they are blaming the Pit Bull. When are they going to start blaming the other end of the leash? The humans?" Pit bulls aren't so bad." "Ok." Is all Emily says. And that means yes.
~*~*~*
HANNA POV:
Me, Spencer, and Aria just got back. Well, I got back from dinner with Caleb, and "Sparia" got back from their dinner. When we got to the door, Spencer put the key in the lock, and we heard laughing. "Oh dear. I don't want to walk in on that again." I say and cover my face with my jacket. "They wouldn't do it in the living room... Would they?" Aria asks and looks at Spencer, then me. "They do have their own couch..." Spencer says. "Whatever. Just open the door so we can get this over with!" I say as I turn away. "Ahh!" That was Ali. But it wasn't a scream, it was a laugh. "What are they doing?!" I yell. Right when I say that, Spencer opens the door and we are greeted by a dog jumping up on her and nearly knocking her down. "What in the world?!" She screeches. "Sorry about that!" Emily says and runs over and grabs the dogs collar. "This is Ellie." Ali says, gesturing towards the dog.
SPENCER POV:
"You got a dog?!" I ask. "You're angry." Ali says worriedly. "No. I'm really not not. I'm happy!" I say and start to pet the dog that has jumped up on Aria's tiny frame. Her paws on Aria's chest. "She's almost as tall as you are on her back legs." Hanna says and starts to laugh. "Shut up. You're only like and inch taller than me." Aria says and playfully slaps Hanna's arm. I didn't tell Aria about Beth. But should I? I mean, Beth hit on Aria, not me. Maybe this lovable, chubby, loving, sweet, warm, affectionate, energetic dog will keep my mind off of it. She'll distract me. Maybe. Just maybe. Our own Gentle-Giant. Ellie.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~***~*~*~*~*~*
Will Spencer tell Aria about Beth? Read on!
Yes, I put some...- Ok A LOT of things about Pit Bulls in there. Sorry not sorry. Stereotypes. That's what they are. Jut stereotypes. That's what people think. I feel Pit Bulls are misunderstood, and mistreated.
Don't judge a book by its cover. I LOVE Pit Bulls now. Ever since we got Ellie. I was scared of all of these dogs by what people said and what I heard. But they were wrong. After getting Ellie, that changed. I was never at a point where I didn't like Pit Bulls, or German Shepards. But I was with the other breeds of dogs I named. Because of the humans. They are all misunderstood. So, yeah... Pit Bulls are awesome. 😍❤️🐶👌 IG: ellie_the_pitbulllll