Chapter 45: Paris [2] Louvre

EMILY POV:
"It's beautiful!" Alison exclaims once we've gotten to the top of the Eiffel Tower.

"It is!" I agree, smiling.

She goes and stands against the railing, and I hug her from behind, resting my chin in her shoulder.

I can feel her smile as she turns to kiss me.

I kiss her back, and rest my arms around her waist.

I hear a 'click' sound, and turn around to see Hanna taking pictures of us.

"Sorry." She whispers, putting the phone down, and closing her mouth.

"Let me see." Alison tells her.

Hanna hands her the phone, and Alison looks at the pictures, smiling and cooing.

"Awe!" She gushes.

I look at them too, and kiss Alison before handing Hanna's phone back.

"Send those to me." I tell her.

"Okay."

SPENCER POV:
"I wish we could live here." Aria says in amazement.

"Me too. With our families of course." I add.

"And Ellie." She says, frowning.

"I miss that psycho dog." I say, laughing, referring to the way Ellie acts when you give her a bath, or when you say 'Walk'

"Me too." She says, also laughing.

"Tomorrow, we should go to the Louvre." She adds.

"Ooh! Yeah!" I say.

She turns back, looking at the city, and the light hits her perfectly.

Outlining her perfect figure, her eyes shining in the light, making them a light green.

I pull out my phone, and take a picture of her. Thankfully, she doesn't notice.

I smile, and set the picture as my home screen.

"I love you so much." I tell her, watching in awe as her eyes light up, and her smile brightens my world.

"I love you more." She argues.

"Mmm...No you don't." I argue back.

"I think I do." She smiles, and kisses me me.

"Okay. You win...This time." I say, squinting my eyes, and pursing my lips.

"Of course I do!" She says, striking a pose.

"I said this time." I correct her.

[...]

ALISON POV:
I wake up naked with strong arms wrapped around me.

I turn around carefully, and stare at her. Memorizing every line and curve of her face. Every detail. I smile and kiss her forehead lightly, and continue to stare at her.

"You know staring isn't nice, right?" She mumbles sleepily, with her eyes still closed.

"You were awake?" I question, raising an eyebrow.

"Of course." She responds, yawning, making her nose scrunch of like a baby.

"You're too cute." I gush, smiling wider.

"I know." She responds, and smile a sleepy closed-mouth smile, and I giggle at her cuteness.

"Come on! Get up!" Hanna shouts, coming into our hotel room.

"Whyyy?" Emily groans, yawning again.

"We're all going to the Louvre." She tells us. That makes Em jump up out of bed.

[...]

ALI POV:
We get to the Louvre, and Hanna grabs Caleb's hand and immediately runs off.

"Those two together are trouble." Aria laughs out.

"Imagine them as parents." Emily adds, also laughing.

"Their kids are going to get everything they want." Spencer chimes in.

"I'm going to discipline my children, just not to a point where they hate me, and like Emily more." I say, squinting my eyes in Hanna and Caleb's direction, watching them laughing, and joking around. Being married.

"Yeah..." Emily says, looking at the ground.

"What?! I want them to like us equally!" I say in defense.

"Okay. But just know, I'll always love you." Emily says smiling, and kisses me.

"Forever and Always." She adds.

SPENCER POV:
While Emily and Alison were being all lovey, Aria and me walked off, looking around.

We go inside and look around the museum.

"This is beautiful!" Aria exclaims, with her eyes lit up and her mouth opened wide.

I smile at her cuteness.

"Come on." I say, grabbing her hand, and looking around the museum.

---

EMILY POV:
"Where did Aria and Spencer go?" Alison questions me.

"I was wondering the same thing." I reply.

"They probably went in the museum." I add.

"Probably. Let's go, too!" She declares, grabbing my hand.

I smile, and run with her towards the structure.

We go in, and I looked around in amazement.

"Wowww..." Ali says in awe, stretching the word.

"This is amazing!" I exclaim.

"It really is." She agrees.

The hallways are long, and decorated with paintings and art work.

"We should bring our kids here one day." Ali says out of nowhere, looking around at the art pieces.

"We should." I agree, smiling.

"You and me in sweet Paris?" She asks, smiling. (Parie)

[...]

WRITERS POV:
The rest of the trip for the 6 friends consisted of exploring The City of Lights, buying souvenirs and stuff they didn't need, going to the Eiffel Tower, visiting famous sites, and of course, having sex. 😏

Use your IMAGINAAATIONNN and imagine what you want them to do in Paris.
Yep. I'll try to update soon.
I started school on Tuesday.
I hate my schedule.
---
Tuesday: School and PLL

School goin' up

On a Tuesday

Just kidding.

Byeee! 👋✌️

Until next time.

Peace✌️Love❤️Bobcats🐱

(Barton Bobcats)

That's what we say after important announcements.

Byeee! 👋✌️

Bobcat out! 🐱✌️👉