Chapter 36: What is it, babe?

SPENCER POV:
"I love you so much." I whisperer to Aria as we pull away from each other.
"I love you more." She says.
"Mmm... Not possible." I say and lightly kiss her lips again.
"I SHIP IT SO HARD!" All of my friends yell in unison, and we start laughing.
"I'm happy for you two." Toby says, and hugs me.
"Thank you, Toby." I say back, and kiss his cheek.
"Congratulations." Ezra says to the two of us, "all of you, actually." He corrects himself.
"Oh my gosh! He's right! We're all engaged! We can have a triple wedding!" Hanna yes excitedly, clapping her hands.
"Maybe." Aria says. "That would be fun. We could all have similar dresses, and make our own bouquets, and have veils if we want, and earrings, and... umm-"
"Okay, Little Miss Romantic." I say, cutting her off, and she smiles and shy smile.

WRITER POV:
"Oh, I have another gift." Spencer begins, but gets cut off by her friends.
"Spencer, you don't have to get anyone anything else. You've already gotten all of us so much." Emily says.
"I bought it months ago, and my dad helped me pay for everything. It's fine. Besides, it the season of giving, isn't it?" She says? And cocks her head, smiling widely.
"Yeah, let her give us the present." Hanna says.
"Thanks, Han." Spencer says sarcastically, and rolls her eyes.
Then she pull out cards for everyone.
"Emily and Alison, here's your card." Spencer says, giving it to them.
"Hanna. Here's yours." Spencer gives the card to Hanna.
"And Aria. Here is yours." Spencer says smiling even more.
Emily and Alison look at the card.
"The place where you had your first kiss," Alison reads out loud.
"We have to go on a scavenger hunt for our present?" Hanna asks, making a pouty face.
"Yes. But it's easy." Spencer replies.
"Ugh!" Hanna groans.
"It'll be worth it. Trust me." Spencer says, with a knowing smile on her face.
"Fine!" Hanna gives in.
"Come on! We're Team Sparia!" Aria reads. "What does that mean?" Aria asks her fiancé.
"The place where we made the name official." Spencer replies, smiling.
"Your living room." Aria says, and jumps up, and is out the door, but Spencer runs out.
"Aria! Wait!"
"What?"
"I want to record your reaction!" Spencer yells excitedly.
"Caleb, record Hanna's." Spencer says, and leaves with Aria.
"But what did we get?!" He asks her.
"Read the card!" And with that, she's gone.

HANNA POV:
"That was my nana's couch. -_-" Hanna says.
"Their lakehouse!" Caleb shouts, and they both smile.
"Let's go!"

ALISON POV:
We just got to the library.
"This is the aisle." I say to Emily.
She looks down and picks up a book.
Great Expectations.

EMILY POV:
I flip through the book until I get to a particular page. The quote.
I see an envelope, and I pull out my phone. Spencer wanted our reactions to this present.
I start recording and give the envelope to Ali, who rips it open. I see furrow her eye brows, then her eyes get huge, and she gasps.
"OH MY GOD! I FUCKING LOVE SPENCER!" She shouts, as tears fill her eyes.
"What is it?" I ask.
"5 Seconds Of Summer concert tickets!" She shouts, screaming, clapping, laughing, and even having trouble breathing.
I look back to the book and she something sticking it in the back.
"Hold this." I say to Ali, giving her my phone.
"Do I keep recording?" She asks me.
"Yeah." I say and pick up another envelope. I open it and nearly fall over.
"What is it?" Alison asks me.
"BACK STAGE PASSES!" I yell, and she screams. Fangirling much?

ARIA POV:
"I don't even know where to look." I say to Spencer. She moves her foot and I look down and see an envelope.
She pulls her phone out and starts recording.
I open the envelope and state at it for a second before screaming.
"OH MY GOD! 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER TICKETS! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! I mean, I always have, but-"
"I know." Spencer says, cutting me off.
"There's something else." She says, and gives me another envelope.
I rip it open and gasp loudly, and tears of happiness escape my eyes.
"BACKSTAGE PASSES?!" I scream, and jump into her arms.

HANNA POV:
"The couch." Caleb says, pointing towards it.
I take the cushions off, and I see a envelope.
"Hold on. Spencer wanted your reaction." He says, pulling out his phone.
He starts recording, and I tear open the envelope.
I pause, and I stumble a bit.
"What is it, babe?" Caleb asks me, looking at me confused.
"It's-- It's... 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER TICKETS AND BACKSTAGE PASSES!" I yell, and I'm fangirling so fucking hard.
~*~*
"Spencer Jill Hastings!" I yell as I step back into the loft.
"Yes?" She asks me, smiling.
"I fucking love you." I say, and tackle her into a hug.
Seconds later Emily and Alison come inside, and you could tell Alison had been crying. Aria comes out too, and we all jump onto Spencer and fall onto he ground laughing.
"I love you guys!" Spencer says as my face muffles her voice.
"We know!" The rest of us say in unison.

Okay. That was the other present Spencer got for the girls. Byeee!