Chapter 31

EMILY POV:
"Hey, Aria?" I ask my friend who is sitting next to me at the Grille.
"Yeah, Em?" She asks.
"So... I was planning on proposing to Ali-"
"Oh my god! EM! THAT'S AMAZING!" She shouts, cutting me off. I told her because she is the most romantic, and Hanna is a blabber mouth. She might get drunk tonight and say something.
"Sooo, when were you planning on asking her? And where?" She says, nudging me with her shoulder, and smiling.
"I was about to get to that." I say laughing.
"I want to do it at the Kissing Rock." I tell her. I was super nervous.
"Awe! That's so cute!" Aria exclaims. Now people are staring at us. Great.
"And I was going to read her a special quote she read to me when we first kissed." I say, biting my lip.
"Awwwee! I might explode from the feels!" She shouts, placing her hands over her face. "WHEN are you planning on proposing?" She asks once again.
"I was thinking maybe tomorrow? Or should I do it tonight?" I ask.
"Tonight! It's Christmas Eve, and it's supposed to me snowing a little. And we all know how Ali LOVES the snow." She answers me.
"Okay!" I say, smiling so much my face hurts.
~*~*
SPENCER POV:
"Ali!" I shout to my friend. I see her walking across the street from The Brew.
"Hey, sissy!" She shouts back when she sees me.
"Can I talk to you?" I ask her worriedly.
"Sure." She says back. I can see the concern in her eyes.
We go and sit in the park on the cold bench.
"What's up?" She asks me, while taking a sip of her hot chocolate. She hates coffee. But I love it.
"I..." I can't even tell her. I'm so nervous.
"What is it Spence?" She asks me, leaning forward, and setting her cup down.
"I want to propose to Aria!" I blurt out, and immediately cover my face. I can feel the heat rising to my cheeks. I move my fingers and peek out through the space at Ali, who is grinning ear to ear.
"When do you plan on doing it?" She asks me, while still smiling.
"Tomorrow. On Christmas." I reaping to her question.
"I'm fangirling!" She says, and we both laugh at her statement.
I look behind Ali towards the Grille, and I see Emily and Aria walking towards us.
"Hey, guys!" I say, and Ali and me both immediately turn back to our normal selves.
"Hey!" Em says smiling, and leans down pecking Ali all over her face. Ali turns her head, and smiles at me.

ALI POV:
"Em! Stop!" I laugh out.
"But I haven't seen you in a whole 3 and half hours!" She says, pouting. She's so cute when she pouts.
"Fine." I give in, and grab her face, kissing her passionately.
Now that's more like it." Emily says smirking when I pull away.
I look over at Aria and Spencer, who are now sucking face.
"Let's go." I say to Em, grabbing her hand and leading her to my car.

ARIA POV:
"I love you." Spencer says once she pulls away.
"I love you, more." I say, kissing the tip of her cold nose, causing her to scrunch up her nose.
"Hmmm... No you don't." She says smiling, and kisses both of my cheeks.
"Let's go eat." I tell her, intertwining our hands.

Okay. Some Emison and Sparia fluff. They're so cute! I had nothing to do, so I have you a little update. Emily is proposing next chapter! And then Spencer is proposing the chapter after that! I'm so excited! How about all of you reading?! 😄❤️
I'll try to update tomorrow since it's my birthday. And one week from Christmas!!! 😄👏❤️🎅🎄🎉🎊