Chapter 4

SPENCER POV:

No, this can't be happening. I have Toby! I love him... At least, I thought I did...

ARIA POV:

Spencer's hand laid on type of mine. I couldn't help but notice that she sort of froze after that, and her face got EXTREMELY red. What is wrong with her? Is she OK?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

at school before first period

7:46 AM

ALISON POV:

We still have like an hour and a half before the bell for 1st period rings. But all of us decided to come early. I was in the bathroom making out with Emily, and the other girls were at "our table" in the courtyard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SPENCER POV:

"Where are Ali and Em?" I asked Aria and Hanna. "Probably in the bathroom, sucking face." Hanna replied with a smirk and laugh that she was not even attempting to hide. "Shut up, Hanna!" Aria and I said in unison. Although, she was probably right. "You're probably right." Aria replied with a slight chuckle and adorable smile. It's like she read my mind. I just want to ki- Snap out of it, Spencer! The rest of the day flew by fast. Thank goodness! I need to figure what I want. Loving Toby, or sweet, compassionate, caring, understanding AND loving Aria. But I'm 110% sure she doesn't feel that way about me. I mean, compared to how she talks about Ezra, she's straight as a pencil.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that night at Spencer's

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

HANNA POV:

Me, Aria, and Spencer are at Spencer's in her bedroom. Ali and Em and wanted "time alone" but we are going to try and get them over here.

SPENCER POV:

Aria, Hanna, and I are all in my bedroom. And Ali and Em just walked into Alison's room. With the windows open... This should be good.

ALI POV:

Emily and I just got back from our date at Olive Garden. I LOVE that place!!! It is in my top 5 favorite restaurants. We sat on the bed and started making out hardcore, and them my phone started ringing. Ugh! "Just ignore it Em said as she kissed my neck. "Will do." I replied as I let out a quiet moan "Em..."

HANNA POV:

"They're gonna go all the way!" I yelled at I jumped up and down and cheered and clapped my hands. "Shut up, Hanna!" Aria and Spencer yelled as they smiled. Because they knew I was right. "This is weird. Why are we watching them do this?" Aria asked. "Because. Why not?!"

SPENCER POV:

"Aria's right. But I want to see this! Haha!"

ARIA POV:

"We've been trying to call them for like 10 minutes. Should we text them?" I asked. "Yeah. I've got Em, you try Ali, Han." Spencer ordered. "Ok!"

EMILY POV:

The girls won't stop trying to call Ali and I. We're a little busy! Can't they take a hint?! Then my phone dinged.

From Spencer: hey are you busy?

Emily: doing homework. what's up?

Spencer: I was wondering of you wanted to come over. Aria, Hanna, and I are watching movies. We can invite

Ali over too!

Emily: I really have to finish this worksheet.

Spencer: it's Friday night, Em! Come on! Have some fun with us!

EMILY POV:

"Ugh! Spencer won't leave me alone!" I groaned to Ali. "I know. It sucks. A lot."

HANNA POV:

To Ali: hey! Wanna come over to Spencer's house and watch some movies?!

Ali: I'd love to, but I'm busy.

Hanna: doing what? Emily?

Ali: Hanna!

Hanna: what?

Ali: you are ridiculous

Hanna: I know. Now come over!

Ali: no. I'm doing homework

EMILY POV:

"Ok, where were we?" I asked Ali. "Right here." She replied as she leaned in to kiss me. I was kissing her really hard, and then... BAM!

ALI POV:

Me and Em were making out and we fell of the bed. Nice. We immediately burst out laughing.

ARIA POV:

"Oh my gosh!" Hanna exclaimed as she laughed, she was also recording this whole thing with her phone. Classic Hnna. "What?" I ask. Since I'm behind her ad Spencer. "Short person here!" I yell at them sarcastically. "They just fell off the bed!" Hanna says as she is still laughing. "So I wasn't just seeing things? That really did happen?!" I ask as I let out a slight chuckle. "Yeah!" Spencer says with a laugh as well. "Can one of you move? I can't see." I tell them. "I have an idea!" Hanna exclaims as she grabs my phone. "What are you doing?!" I yell at her. I'm scared. Can't she use Spencer's phone. Since she is still recording her her phone. She opens the text messages and makes a group text to Alison and Emily. Uh oh. What is she doing? She types "Humpty Dumpty fell off a bed. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall." "No!" I exclaim but it's too late. Great... Just great.

ALI POV: I just got ANOTHER text. But this time it read "From Aria" "Who is it?" Em asks. "Aria... Oh my god!" "What?" She asks. I show her the text and her face gets bright red. Like she painted it.

ARIA POV:

"Well I at least want to see their reaction!" I tell them. Spencer grabs me by the waist and pulls me up. It feels so good! I just want to stay in her arms! I feel do safe a d protected here. I lay my hand on the window and she puts her on top of mine, still looking out the window at "Emison" I get these butterflies in my stomach and electricity goes through me and I think...

Am I falling for Spencer Hastings?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright I decided to update because I was really excited about this chapter. Even though it sucks ass. Anywho, I had this chapter in my head for like days before I actually started writing this, so yeah. Another sort of cliffhanger. Tell me what you think please!!!