Chapter 20

ARIA POV:
Spencer and I are at Starbucks ordering our coffee, well, Spencer gets coffee, I get a Cotton Candy Frappe. "I can't believe you can drink that!" Spencer says laughing. "It's good! Like, really good! Maybe even better than you." I reply and smirk. "It's pure sugar!" She says still laughing. "Exactly." I say and we both start laughing. Once we go to sit down, this girl walks in. And I have to admit. She's really pretty. I think Spencer noticed me looking at her because she nudges my side and gives me a serious look.
"What?" I ask.
"You're mine. No one else's." She says.
"I know." I say back and kiss her lightly.
I get up to go get a cake pop for Spencer and I and the girl smiles at me. She has blonde hair and blue eyes. Although they look green from far away. She's a little taller than me. Maybe by 3 or so inches. "Hi. I'm Beth." She says. "Aria. Nice to meet you." I say back and smile at her. She grabs a piece of paper and writes her number down on it. Then she says "call me," winks, and walks away. "Umm- S-Sure..." I say awkwardly. "What the hell was that?!" Spencer asks me, angrily. "Nothing. I was just getting our cake pops!" I say and smile, while holding hers up in front of her face."Oh, no. You're not getting out of this that easily!" She says and walks out of the coffee shop. Shit.
~*~*
Diving home
ARIA POV:
"Spencer please talk to me." I say and look over at her. I'm he one driving so I can only look at her for a few seconds.
"Spencer... Anyone home?"
"She looks at me, the turns her attention towards the window.
"You know, you're cute when you're jealous." I say, trying to lighten the mood. She just continues to look out the window.
"You're also really sexy when your mad." I say. She looks at me with a straight face, then turns back to the window.
"Oh yeah. Just keep doing that. You look so fucking sexy right now." And say and smirk at her.
"I see you trying to hide that smile." I say to her, and her face turns a shade of pink and red. "Awe! Are you blushing?!" I exclaim, and start laughing. She starts laughing too.
"Ok. Fine. But I'm not kissing you tomorrow. Or on Tuesday." Dammit...
~*~*~*~*~*
SPENCER POV:
I am at Hollis and I heard there is a new student in my extra credit class. I haven't actually started college. None if us have, but I want a jump start to the year. I walk into the classroom, and I see...
BETH
~%~£<<¥|£|*<*|£~£€~\£,'shel
Heeey! Sorry I haven't updated much recently! I kept forgetting. Wow... And on Thursday... Or was it Friday? ... No it was Thursday. I got home and I didn't feel like updating right away. And then I fell asleep. And then I had homework, or did I have diner first? Whatever, and then I took a shower and at that time it was probably 9 or so. 8:30? And I didn't feel like writing. I was TIRED. And I listened to some music for a little bit, and then I went on my phone. And I had been in wattpad A LOT, just didn't have the energy to update. So I'm sorry.
I want to dedicate this chapter to @bree_murph because they are always commenting an I really appreciate that. You're my motivation. And I used your idea! ❤️😘
P.S. Sorry this chapter is so short!