Chapter 61: Baby?

Alison POV:
"Well..." Emily trails off while laughing, "I was going to ask about what your thoughts are on having another kid." She laughs out, while rubbing her head where Levi hit her with his cup.

"I love that idea." I say, and smile lovingly at her.

She looks at me and smiles, before turning back and looking at the road.

"Mum..." Brighton mumbles, sleepily.

"We're almost home, baby girl." Emily tells her as if the baby knows what she means.

I look in the backseat, and Levi is out, along with Emerson. Anderson is sure to fall asleep in the next 2 minutes.

I look at the time and it's already 9:15. They usually all fall asleep at 8:30 or 8:45.

"Mama..." Brighton whispers.

I look back at her and she's rocking her head side to side trying to get comfortable, and squirming around. She moves her arms and hands above her head, resting them on the pillow.

Anderson is already asleep at this point.

Emily pulls into the driveway of the house, and cuts off the engine of the car once we're in the garage.

She gets out, as do I, and we open the back doors.

I go to her Brighton, but she stops me.

"Mum..." She murmurs.

Emily smiles, and we switch sides.

I get Levi, she gets Brighton.

As she's going in the door, she pushes the button and closes the garage door.

We go quickly, but quietly up the stairs. I turn heading to the boys' room, and she keeps going straight to our bedroom.

"What are you doing?" I ask her.

"I want to cuddle her." She defends herself.

I sigh, and continue to Levi's room. Which I am in love with. It's light blue/aqua with gray and white.

Once I've gently lied him down, I go out and see Emily going downstairs.

I follow her down, and we get Emerson and Anderson.

We lay them down in their rooms. All of the little girls rooms in this house are princess.

Chandler and Anderson share a room that is bright lime green. It has 4 beds, but Carter and Ashton might move in there with them eventually.

Spencer and Aria are still out with their kids. As are Hanna and Caleb with theirs.

Emily changes in gray sweatpants and a gray long sleeve shirt, and I change into pink sweatpants and a white long sleeve shirt.

Emily is just about to lay down when she looks at Brighton and sighs.

"What? You want to out her in her room?" I ask, hoping she'll say yes.

"No, it's just..." She trails off while laughing.

"What?" I ask.

"We forgot to put their pajamas on them."

"Oh...Wow. We are awesome." I say sarcastically.

Emily laughs, and walks out of the room.

"I'll be right back." She says.

10 minutes later she's back, and she has a pair of light pink footie pajamas with white polk-a-dots on them for Brighton.

She carefully takes Brighton's shirt off of her, then her shoes, socks, and pants.