Chapter 32: Christmas Eve

EMILY POV:
"Tonight's the night!" Aria says, smiling.
"I know." I say back, trying to stay calm.
"Are you nervous?" Aria asks me.
"Kind of."
"You'll be fine. She loves you." Aria reassures me.
"Okay. I'm going to go get ready." I tell Aria.
"Okay. I'll see you later at the Kissing Rock."
"Okay. Bye, Aria."
"Bye, Em."
~*~*
SPENCER POV:
"So...?" Ali says, sitting next to me.
"What?" I ask her.
"You're proposing tomorrow!" She exclaims excitedly.
"I know. Will you keep your voice down?" I shush her.
"There's no one home." She says, innocently.
"So?"
"Sorry." She says apologetically, putting her head down.
"It's fine."
~*~*
4 hours later
~*~*
ARIA POV:
"Emily! Hurry up! Ali will be home in like five minutes!" I yell at Emily who taking forever to get dressed.
Finally she comes out.
"How do I look?" Emily asks nervously.
"You look great." I tell her, smiling.

EMILY POV:
"Thank you." I say to Aria.
I'm wearing a Disney Sequin Sweatshirt with Mickey Mouse on it, and J Brand Jeans Mid-Rise Super Skinny Jeans with light gray Converse Allstar Low Lthr. Nothing much, because it's cold. I also have on a LOFT Shimmery Faux Fur Fair Isle Pom Pom hat.
I grab the ring out of my bag and put it up my sleeve. I know, not the best spot, but hey, it will be like a magic show. And Ali likes magic shows.
Ali comes back from her jog with Spencer and I tell both of them to get dressed. Ali goes to our room, and Spencer does too. But before she does, she turns and smirks at me.
~*~*
30 minutes later
~*~*
ALI POV:
"Where are we going?" I ask my friends.
"You'll see." Hanna says, smiling.
"Well, can you at least tell me why we are dressed like we're going sledding?" I ask, pouting.
"Nope." Spencer says, turning on her heel.
I'm wearing a Frost Green Fat Face Campbell Cable Crew Neck sweater and 7 for all mankind THE SKINNY Slim Fit white jeans and gray UGG AUSTRALIA Swede Bailey Button Boots. Along with a Women's Topshop Rib Knit Beanie. This outfit honestly doesn't look that good, but I don't give a fuck.
Aria is wearing a Marc by Marc Jacobs "Don't Panic!" Wool sweater and Helmut Lang Stretch-Twill leggings. And black UGG AUSTRALIA Swede Bailey Button Boots. And we can't forget her Black Cable Knitted beanie hat with ears.
I can't help but laugh a little at her outfit... But I guess it's better than mine.
SPENCER POV:
I'm wearing a River Island pink Naughty or Nice Christmas sweater. And Vivienne Westwood Anglomania Womens Monroe Jeggings. And UGG Bailey Bling Swarovski black Button Boots. And a Coal Hazy beanie.
We all look kind of ridiculous. But oh well. We're going to be in the middle of the forest.

HANNA POV:
I look the most normal out of everyone. I'm wearing a long-Sleeves Solid-Color Basic Knitwear, Citizens of Humanity The High-Rise rocket jeans, and black vans, and a black BAE beanie knit hat.
Well, Em looks pretty normal.
"Okay, is everyone ready to go?!" Spencer asks excitedly.
"If only I knew where we were going!" Ali says, annoyed.

EMILY POV:
"You'll see!" I say to Ali once more. She just looks at me and makes a sarcastic, yet annoyed smile, and I roll my eyes at her.
"Did you just roll your eyes at me?!" Ali asks me like she's my mother.
"I don't know what you're talking about." I say innocently.
"Get over here!" She shouts at me, stomping her foot.
She's terrible at pretending to be angry.
"Yes, mom." I say jokingly.
"No!" Let's go!" Hanna yells, and pushes everyone in the car.
We arrive at the Kissing Rock, and everyone steps out of the car, and we begin walking down the path.
"Why are we here?" Alison asks me, smiling.
"Sit." I tell her, and she takes a seat on the rock, after wiping it off.
There are lights and rose petals all over the trees and in the snow. And Happy by NeverShoutNever is playing in the background.
"She loved her against Reason." Aria begins.
"Against Promise." Hanna continues.
"Against Peace. Against Hope." Spencer says. I gave her that line on purpose. She has a thing about hope.
"Against Happiness. Against all discouragement that could be." I finish. I can see Ali on the verge of tears, and she is smiling the biggest smile.
"Alison Lauren DiLaurentis. I love you. I always have, and always will." I say.
"Will you do me the incredible honor of becoming my wife?" I ask, as I pull the ring out of my sleeve.
"Emily..."

I need to stop saying I'll update. 😂 I had completely forgotten. I went to my uncles today for and early Christmas, and my cousins first birthday. And I didn't really think about updating when I got up. But here it is.
I'm not really sure when Spencer will propose.