Chapter 41: Wedding Plans

BEFORE YOU READ, A WAS AFTER THE GIRLS. BUT ALI NEVER RAN AWAY, AND SHE WASN'T ALMOST KILLED AND BURIED. BUT A WAS AFTER THEM. THAT IS ALL. OH, AND MRS. D IS STILL ALIVE AND EVERYONE'S PARENTS ARE ALL STILL TOGETHER. OH, AND MONA IS ALIVE AND THEY HAVE MADE A TRUCE. MAYA IS ALSO ALIVE.

2 months later | 2/1/15

ALISON POV:
"Okay. So we have a date set, correct?" I ask all of my friends, and fiancé.
"Correct." Spencer says.

"And we've already created all of the invitations. Well, the designs. We need the venue." Emily adds.

"We need to go dress shopping." Hanna tells us.

"We know, Han." Aria says, laughing.
[...]

"How about this one?" I ask Spencer.
Hanna is with Aria and Emily picking out dresses.

"No." Spencer replies.

"Ugh! How are we supposed to do this if we can't even see each other's dresses?" I groan.

"Hanna is going to help pick out dresses that look somewhat alike." Spencer responds.

"How so?" I ask.

"Since she is marrying Caleb, and not one of us, she can see all of the dresses. So she'll help all of us pick. And plus, she's Hanna. She knows what she's doing." Spencer replies.

I give her my 'really-are-you-serious' look.

"Okay. It's clothes. She knows what she's doing." Spencer corrects herself, and we both giggle.

I heard a buzzing.

"Spence, your phone is buzzing." I tell her.

"Oh...Hey, Hanna. What's up?" She asks.

"What'd she say?" I ask.

"Hold on," she says to me, "Han, you're on speaker." She says.

"Okay." Hanna replies.

"So...This isn't going to work." Hanna says.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"We have to all have the same dress." She tells us."

"Why?" Spencer asks.

"Because, finding dresses that look alike is hard. Nearly impossible." Hanna replies.

"Okay. Do you have a dress in mind?" Spencer asks her.

"Yes, actually. Come over to this boutique." She tells us.
[...]

"Okay. Which wedding dress did you have in mind?" Spencer asks once we get to the boutique.

"Well, remember that bridal show you mom had?" Hanna asks me.

"Yeah. What about it?" I ask.

"I liked the dresses Spencer and me had on." She says to us.

"So you want to us to wear one of those dresses?" Spencer asks.

"Yeah."

"Okay. Do you have which dress? And do you actually have the dress here?" I ask.

"I liked Spencer's more. And yes, I have them. There are 7. And we only need 5!" Hanna replies, smiling.

"I'll go get the clerk lady." Emily says.

"The clerk lady?" I ask, laughing.

"I don't know what she's called!" Emily says, also laughing.
-
"Which dress would you like?" The lady asks us. She's young. Looks nice.