Chapter 60: Welcome Home

Emily POV:
I land in Rosewood with the swim team, and their parents pick each of them up.

I take a cab to Hanna, Aria, and Alison's photo-shoot.

I go in through the back, and I see Spencer in the empty room with the kids, as they take turns spinning in the swivel chair.

I peek our from the curtain, and Brighton immediately sees me.

"Mum!" She shrieks excitedly as she attempts to run over.

"Emily?" Spencer says.

"I lied. The competition was yesterday. Not today." I tell her, and scoop Brighton up in my arms.

"I heard you haven't been eating properly." I say, poking Brighton in the stomach, making her giggle.

I shift her over so she's on my left hip, and I look out at Aria and Hanna posing.

Aria kisses Hanna's cheek, and they make shocked faces, causing me to let out a laugh.

"Shit..." I whisper, and put Brighton down.

I go and hide behind a bunch of wardrobe, and Alison comes in.

"Who was that?" She asks Spencer.

"What?" Spencer asks, acting confused.

"Nevermind." Alison says, and sighs.

I come out, and we both laugh.

"Take 5!" I hear someone shout.

"Tell them to get the camera ready." I tell Spencer, and hide behind the curtains as I go the stage type thing, hiding behind the backdrop.

"Alison! Stand right here." Spencer commands her.

Alison obeys, and stands where Spencer told her to.

She tells Sanjay, the photographer, to get the camera ready.

Alison poses, and I jump out, wrapping my arms around right as Sanjay begins taking pictures.

He gets one of me hugging her, one of me kissing her cheek, one where she had turned around and saw me, and a bunch of other cute pictures.

"Emily!" Alison yells, hugging me. She leans in and kisses me hard with passion.

"I was gone for 3 days." I laugh out.

"And it was the longest 3 days of my life." She says dramatically, as she throws her head back.

"Let's go eat!" Hanna exclaims, joining the hug.

Alison, Anderson, Emerson, Levi, and Brighton all pile into our car.

I put Anderson and Emerson I. Their seats first, seeing as they're in the very back.

I out Levi and Brighton in their matching gray car seats, and buckle them up.

I get in the drivers seat, Alison next to me and start the car.

"Where exactly are we going?" I ask confused after a few minutes.

"I have no idea." Alison says, laughing.

"Mum! Mum! Mum! Mum!" Brighton says over and over again.

"Mum! Mum! Mum! ...LEVI!" She shouts, giggling, and Levi also giggles.

"Mama mama mama mama mama..." Levi keeps repeating. And soon, the car is filled with a bunch of laughing toddlers.

"...What-" I begin, but stop.

"What?" Alison asks, looking up from her phone.

"Actually, I'd rather discuss this later." I say.

Alison calls Hanna to find out where we're eating at, and we drive on.

[...]

We leave the restaurant, and Hanna and Caleb say they're going to Ashley's to visit.

Spencer and Aria are going to Peter's and Veronica's.
---
Spencer POV:
"Hi, mum." Keira says when I get in the drivers seat.

"Hi, baby girl." I say confused, seeing as I just put her in her car seat.

"Mum!" Ashton shouts, smiling.

"Ash!" I also shout, using the same tone.

"Hello, mama." Keira says as Aria gets in the car.

"Hi, Keira." Aria says, smiling at her.

"Muuuuuummmm..." Ashton stretches out the word, while messing with his lips and making funny noises.

"Ashtonnnn..." I say, turning on the radio.

Shake It Off by Taylor Swift comes on, and the backseat turns into a dance floor.

"Yayyy!" Lennox exclaims while clapping her hands.

"Hatey hate hat..." Carter mumbles while trying to sing the song, making me and Aria laugh.

We arrive at my old house, and my parents immediately come out when they see me drive up.

---
Alison POV:
"Mama! Mama!" Levi keeps shouting, trying to get my attention.

"What?" I ask.

"Hello!" She shouts happily.

"Hi!" I say back with the same amount of enthusiasm.

He does that about 5 more times until I decide to just ignore him.

Bad idea.

He throws his sippi cup full of juice, and it hits Emily in the head, and a little bit of juice sprays out.

"Ow!" Emily shouts, and Levi gasps at what he's done.

"Uh oh!" He says, placing his hands on his face.

"What were you going to ask me earlier?" I ask Emily.

"Well..." She trails off while laughing, "I was going to ask about what your thoughts are on having another kid." She laughs out, while rubbing her head where Levi hit her with his cup.