Chapter 29

HANNA POV:
"Will you do me the amazing favor of becoming my wife?" Caleb asked.
Those words.
Those 11 words told me exactly how much Caleb loved me.
"YES!!! A MILLION TIMES YES!!!" I screamed and everyone around us, and some waitresses started clapping and smiling. Some were even recording us.
"I love you so much." Caleb says as he puts the ring in my finger and pulls me into him. He kissed me. The kiss was full of love and passion. I think it lasted like 5 minutes.
The ring was gorgeous. It was white and swirled at the top with a beautiful diamond in the middle if the swirl. It had diamonds going on the side of the swirl, and it fit perfectly.
~*~*
EMILY POV:
"Where is Hanna?! I thought we were having movie night tonight!" Ali complained.
"Be quiet. Quit complaining. She'll be here soon. I'm sure." Spencer hushed her.
"Man... My sister loves me." Ali said sarcastically.
"Yes I do." Spencer says smiling and grabs Ali's face and bugs her. Spencer's breasts in Ali's face.
"Spencer! You're suffocating me! Someone HALP!!!" Alison screamed over dramatically.
"Shut up!" Spencer's says, and playfully swats Ali's shoulder.
"Ouch." Ali complains jokingly, making a pouty face.
"Whatever, let's just choose a movie, and get snacks ready." I say.
"Umm... We don't have any snacks..." Aria says slowly, pausing in between words.
"Em and me can drive to Walgreens and gets snacks. We'll also get drinks." Ali tells us.
"Ok." Aria, Spencer, and I say in unison.
~*~*
EMILY POV:
"Ok. What should we get?" Alison asks me once we're in Walgreens.
"I don't know. You wanted to come here." I point out to her accusingly.
"Fine!" Ali says throwing her hands up.
She immediately takes off running down the aisles.
What is she doing?!
I see her run into the candy and chips aisle.
Ah, I see. Snacks.
I go over to where she is and she already has gummy bears, sharks, cherries, and worms. I notice she's also getting a family sized bag of Doritos off of the shelf. Along with Cheetos, pretzels, and pistachios. I walk past her and grab the popcorn and toss it into the already filled basket in her hands.
I go back to the front of the store and grab one of the small rolly carts that you can also hold.
I go over to the drinks and grab a pack of Sprite, Dr. Pepper, Coke, and Pepsi.
I then go over and grab a bottle of tequila and vodka.
Tonight we are having a party.
I'm sure we were already going to with Hanna being there, anyways. So what does it matter?
I go back over to my girlfriend and see she has another basket.
It has Milky Ways, M&M's, Kit Kats, and Sour Patch Kids.
"You know... We might need to get some pre-made sandwiches. Along with water, and fruit." I tell Ali.
"Ok. I'll go get it." She says smiling at me. She lightly kisses my lips before handing me the baskets to watch, and taking off.
She comes back with ANOTHER basket filled with strawberries, BlackBerries, and raspberries. With our sandwiches, and water.
"Ready to go?" I asks Ali.
"Yeah. Let's go PARTY!" Ali shouts excitedly.
We go back to the loft and discover Hanna STILL isn't here. Ugh!
"Hey!" Aria greets us.
"How long were we gone?" Ali asks.
"Uhhh... 30 minutes. Why?" Spencer replies.
"Hanna STILL isn't here?!" I ask.
"No. Did you get the snacks?" Aria asks.
"Oh yeah!" Ali says smirking.
~*~*
SPENCER POV:
"Holy shit! Why so much?!" I ask laughing.
"Because. We are going to party." Ali replies, hands on her hips.
Aria takes the popcorn out of the microwave to put it in the bowl.
"Hot!" Aria exclaims, shaking her hand to get rid of the heat.
"You okay?" I ask.
"Yeah." She replies, putting her finger in her mouth.
Emily grabs a bowl and put the pretzels, Doritos, Cheetos, and pistachios in it.
Meanwhile, Ali grabs another bowl and puts the gummy bears, sharks, cherries, and worms in it. Then she opens all of the Milky Ways, M&M's, and Kit Kats in it. She puts the Sour Patch Kids with the other gummies.
Aria grabs all of the bowls, and I grab the drinks, Ali grabs the alcohol, and Emily grabs cups.
"Should we order pizza? I think we should." Em says putting the cups down.
"Sure."
"Hey, what the the cashier do when you put all of this on the check out counter?" I laugh out.
"She looked at us like we were crazy..." Ali says laughing. "Well, crazier than we already are, anyways." She adds, and all of us laugh.
Then Hanna finally walks in, and she has the biggest smile on her face.
"Hey, guys!" She greets us happily.
"Did I miss anything?" She can't stop smiling.
"Nope! Ali and me had to go get supplies. You're right on time!" Em tells her.
"Good! But, I want to tell all of you something." She breathes out, since she can't. Stop. Smiling.
"Is this about why you're smiling so much?" Aria asks, narrowing her eyes at her.
"Yes!" Hanna shouts happily.
"Okay... Caleb..." She trails off.
"Caleb what?" Aria asks her, encouraging Hanna to keep going.
"CALEB PROPOSED!!!" Hanna shouts, happy tears falling down her face.
"Oh, my god!" All of us day in unison and hug her.
"We're so happy for you!" Ali shouts cheerfully.
Then Hanna shows is the ring.
"It's ducking GORGEOUS!" Ali shouts once again, covering her mouth in amazement.
"Now we have a reason for alcohol, sandwiches, pizza, and candy! PARTY!" Aria shouts raising her glass in the air.
"PARTY!" The rest of us shout in unison.
We enjoy the rest of the night drinking, laughing, sharing old memories, and of course, partying.
"To Hanna!" Ali shouts, raising her glass.
"TO HANNA!" The rest of us shout in unison. And we continue watching Friends With Kids, and laughing. Ellie joins us, too. Hanna throwing popcorn on the floor, and throwing pretzels in the air for her.

ALL GIRLS POV:
What a great night.